Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
I don't like the matchup. I'm not convinced that our passing offense is awake. Rodgers and Jordy sure but there is still not anything going in the middle of the field. Even though Cobb put up good stats on Sunday he still looks like a shell of himself to me. This week he'll face Munnerlyn who is a grade above the backup backups and linebackers he's struggled to separate from. Jordy will get his yards but Rhodes isn't garbage and should get plenty of help ala Detroit. If Rhodes has half the day that Slay had for Detroit, someone else is going to have to step up.

On defense, this is a greatest hits of things we've been terrible against. Should look like the diet version of Seattle's offense with tons of rushing, misdirection, and Cordarrelle Patterson playing the part of Percy Harvin.
Great post. Minnesota is 5th in the league in rushing. Packers are dead last in rushing defense. Pack is 5th in the league in pass defense. It's a no brainer. Minnesota is going to rush the ball.

On offense, we're 28th in the league rushing. On the other hand we have Aaron Rodgers. Minnesota has a middle of the road pass defense.

It's the same old story of the last couple years. Our best chance to win is Rodgers throwing lights out and our defense getting key turnovers... ...And Stubby keeping his head out of the game.