Thread: Starks & Lannisters - Vikings, Act I

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter

Starks & Lannisters - Vikings, Act I

The Starks are very nice folks. But they're all losers. One Stark got beheaded by an arrogant child-king of incest. Another got killed at a wedding. Yet another wedded the Imp. Another contained the mighty savages of the North Pole, but he's a fucking bastard so he's a loser.

The Lannisters, with the exception of the humble Tyrion, are arrogant as fuck. But they're winners. One Lannister got captured by the Starks, got his sword hand chopped off, and yet he still managed to return home to the sweet bed of his sister. 'Nuff said.

Personally, I hope the beautiful and just Daenerys Targaryen wins the game of thrones.

Starks (Losers):

Rodgers, Cobb and Nelson - For not putting up better fantasy numbers.

Lannisters (Winners):

Rodgers, Cobb and Nelson - 2nd quarter was not inspiring, but was efficient for the most part. On one of Lucy's TD run, Nelson let go of his guy, but then saw Lacy running toward him on the jumbo screen and reengaged his guy again...Lol.

Peppers - Somewhere on a Bears forum, a poster is venting about Emery's stupid decision to cut ties with Peppers. Pick-6 was awesome; not just the pick, not just the runback by Pep, but also the blocking that made the 6 possible (Lattimore turned around to block a guy, Claymaker took out 2 Vikes, etc.).

Defensive line - Did OK vs the run. Got more sacks tonight than Jamal Reynolds had in his entire career.

Lacy - Looked like a pimp, not a ho. Awesome job!

Secondary - Ponder was the QB, but shut down ex-Packers great Greg Jennings.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-02-2014 at 11:26 PM.