Thread: Skip Bayless, ripping Rodgers.

Skip Bayless, ripping Rodgers.

I have always hated this guy, but the fact that he can't even man up and just say he doesn't like AR and hides behind journalistic criticism, proves one thing. Skip Bayless is a class A douche canoe!!!!

I will not, under any circumstances, listen to that moron. He truly is Clueless. Christ, this joker thinks Tebow can play QB so what the hell does he know?

He says controversial things to get ratings. Nothing more. If you stop watching or listening, he will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I have always hated this guy, but the fact that he can't even man up and just say he doesn't like AR and hides behind journalistic criticism, proves one thing. Skip Bayless is a class A douche canoe!!!!
    What is he saying now?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

dp
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The sports world will be a much better world when this ass clown is off TV. No use even wasting time on him.
    Go PACK

Clicking the links or searching for the article gives the sites ad revenue which encourages them to put more stupid shit on their site.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Clicking the links or searching for the article gives the sites ad revenue which encourages them to put more stupid shit on their site.
    Ever seen this? http://www.donotlink.com/
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Huh, no I hadn't. Might be useful in the future.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Yup, anyone who staunchly defends Tebow as a QB and looks for ways to discredit A-Rod should be laughed at. Here is another reason to laugh at Skip:

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

You could always do a Google search for sports day time talk show and then click his link a million times.
    I know my company has to bid on Google searches and it costs us a chunk every time a link is clicked.

I thought the Richard Sherman 'showdown' was classic Bayless. He's a blowhard. His commentary in the video (dived is not the past tense of dive) shows his level of intellectualism. Never liked the guy. He's a bit like a leach.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Who is he?
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Yeah, I admit I love how he loves Lord Favre of course..but he really does need to admit Rodgers is a beast instead of searching for ways to discredit. I watch the show daily during the season and its comical how much Stephen A Smith will STAUNCHLY praise AR, yet Bayless nit picks..he does the same with LeBron though so I guess AR is doing somehthing right
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Who is he?
    A strange little dude who has access to a microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    A strange little dude who has access to a microphone.
    Did you know his brother has a cooking show on PBS?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Did you know his brother has a cooking show on PBS?
    Rick is Skip's brother? My wife and I love his show... probably because it used to be on at 2am when our last kid was nursing.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Rick is Skip's brother? My wife and I love his show... probably because it used to be on at 2am when our last kid was nursing.
    Ya, he is. I've been to a few of his places in Chicago. Rick is a hell of a lot more talented than Skip
    Go PACK