Boykin did not catch and pass and wasn't targeted Sunday. Boykin played 12 of 58 plays.

Barrington had one tackle and one assist. I think I heard his name mentioned once or twice in 29 plays (out of 69).

As for Janis, his small school career is a severe handicap, especially from Arod's point of view:

Q. There’s a level of trust you have to earn before the plays do come your way. How do you get to that point?

A. Janis:
It’s putting in the time in meetings. Whether it’s with Aaron and them, if he asks the question you respond with the right answer, just so in the back of his head he knows I’m going to be in the right spot. I think that’s the biggest thing.

Q. What do you need to continue to get better at?

A. Janis: Just things like reading coverages, all those other things that the vets are pretty good at that I’m not used to doing just because I’m coming from Saginaw Valley. We really didn’t have to read coverages too much. Doing things like that, and I think attacking the ball in the air is something I really need to work on. There’s not much separation at this level like there was at Saginaw. I usually had 5 yards of separation. So I think that’s something I need to work on the most, just so that DB can’t make a play on the ball.

Q. So at Saginaw it was just a matter of, “I’m faster than you, and that’s all that matters?”

A. Janis: For the most part, it was pretty much, “Just run fast and get open.” We did have some plays where you’d have to read if the middle of the field was open or closed, but that’s pretty much it. We never really had checks or anything like that. It was just, play was called, and the quarterback would read the coverage and throw where he was supposed to throw. That’s something we had to get used to.
From: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...peed/17528227/