Thread: Panther Hunting: Winners and Losers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Winners:

M3, Dom, Rodgers, Starks, Bulaga (home field makes him a different player), Cobb, Nelson (nice downfield block), Rodgers (nice downfield block) and Adams.

Losers:

Drew Brees and Rob Ryan (its 38-3 when the backups went in, no Packers losers. But Brees and Ryan weren't willing to help. Losers)

Honorable Mention: Guion. He has really turned it around. He isn't as stout as Raji or Pick against a double, but he can really get an edge and penetrate.
    I'm glad someone mentioned this. I can't tell if its the crowd noise, coincidence that he's faced some of the deadliest edge rushers away this year or both but its been night and day.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I'm glad someone mentioned this. I can't tell if its the crowd noise, coincidence that he's faced some of the deadliest edge rushers away this year or both but its been night and day.
    I think its his legs or his quickness suffering after injuries (possibly the injury from this year). His first kick step isn't what it was. It hurts against wide speed and is worse on the road.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.