Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Orleans

New Orleans

I don't like that Saints lost ugly and Packers won pretty. This is going to be tough game.

(You had your celebration. All business now.)

They're giving up almost 30 points a game and our passing game should be at its best in the dome. Anything can happen, but I feel pretty good about this game.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    The part that sucks about the Saints is you know that they'll get their shit together eventually. I just hope we get the same version that the Cowboys and Lions got.

We match up terrifically IMO.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

The Saint defense is horrible, but I keep fearing their offense will get it going at some point. I hope we get the hobbled J Graham. I think the secondary can shut down the Saint WR.
    Go PACK

Packers 48 Saints 31

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    The part that sucks about the Saints is you know that they'll get their shit together eventually. I just hope we get the same version that the Cowboys and Lions got.

We match up terrifically IMO.
    Brees seems to be playing well, but he's about the only one on that team. Defense is looking awful. I think the Pack should concentrate on ball control over quick strikes, because Brees is one of the few guys in the NFL that I think could match Rodgers TD for TD, possession after possession.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I just hope we get the same version that the Cowboys and Lions got.
    Just a second now. They went into Detroit and had them on ropes until very end. Lions won by one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Just a second now. They went into Detroit and had them on ropes until very end. Lions won by one point.
    The Saints' passing attack hurt Detroit . . . wait for it . . .

over the middle.

Sound familiar? And that Detroit defense is playing really, really well right now. Sure, the Saints only scored 23, but that was against a very tough D.

This is going to be a difficult game. Drew Brees is going to tear up the middle of the field. Watch AJ Hawk/Lattimore/Barrington/Jones get torn up over the middle.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

A Megatron-less Detroit that hadn't scored 20 points or hit 300 yards in either of the two previous weeks, and they gave up 14 in the final 4 minutes, along with 344 yards. NO did move the ball well against a tough Detroit defense, but NO's defense is a weak spot.

Therefore based on the logic of NFL predictors, this should be a low scoring defensive battle.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    You can't just discount the part where they shit down their leg on defense, then shit down their other leg on offense, then shit up their back (imagine they were sitting in a bike seat) on defense, then slipping in the pool of shit and drowning on offense.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Blog Entries
    HH is right, the Ain't are gonna be pissed.

NO's D let em' down yesterday is true.

Sunday nite game, They will be pissed and sky high.

Both D's are very vulnerable over the middle, NO has real problems at safety.

Dunno if it's a trap game, should be a shootout.

We've got to be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    HH is right, the Ain't are gonna be pissed.

NO's D let em' down yesterday is true.

Sunday nite game, They will be pissed and sky high.

Both D's are very vulnerable over the middle, NO has real problems at safety.

Dunno if it's a trap game, should be a shootout.

We've got to be ready.
    Yeah, I don't think it's a trap game because NO is a dangerous team with a high-end QB. I still have flashes of that stomping they put on GB a few years back in the rollerdome.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it's a trap game because NO is a dangerous team with a high-end QB. I still have flashes of that stomping they put on GB a few years back in the rollerdome.
    So does Mark Tauscher. Ouch.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Two fewer chances Packers will be on Sunday Night Football

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Networks have made their choices as to what games to protect so they can't be flexed to Sunday nights:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    New Orleans is a different team at home. Kind of like Seattle in this regard. This will be a tough win for the Pack.

The good news is that Drew Brees has turned into Jay Cutler as of late. He's putting the team on his shoulders and making pressed throws into coverage. We must be able to keep pressure on Brees. Their running game isn't as potent as in years past.

The bad news is the Saints collapsed in Detroit and each player is accepting responsibility. They will all be out for redemption next Sunday and they will be sky high and confident on their home field.

It's going to be a hell of a game.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Two fewer chances Packers will be on Sunday Night Football

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Networks have made their choices as to what games to protect so they can't be flexed to Sunday nights:

More chances for the networks to switch our nationally televised games. Great!

Where has Jimmy Graham been?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    So long as red makes the game day thread we should all be fine.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Pack have won two road games in a row. need to keep that going. the o has really righted it'self from earlier in the season. the d has improved a lot two. the turnover ratio has got to be off the charts. i think the Pack win this by at least 10.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Where has Jimmy Graham been?
    Injured. Or am I missing the joke?