Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ok, enough with the pink shit

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Love Pink.
    +1

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I think we are all aware of breast cancer by now.
    The pink stuff players wear are auctioned off post game with the proceeds going to support breast cancer research and prevention.

If I were the commish, I'd make every home team wear pink uniforms in October.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Call Goodell.
    And send an individualized cover letter with your resume.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    The pink stuff players wear are auctioned off post game with the proceeds going to support breast cancer research and prevention.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "pink gear" goes to the foundation. The foundation spends only a portion of the money raised to find a cure. If you want to help, make a donation. I've heard that as little as $.35 on a $10 purchase actually goes to the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "pink gear" goes to the foundation. The foundation spends only a portion of the money raised to find a cure. If you want to help, make a donation. I've heard that as little as $.35 on a $10 purchase actually goes to the cure.
    Yep. And it doesn't go to a cure at all. It goes into public awareness programs (to promote screenings for example) and other fund raising campaigns.

Its the circle of grift.

https://sports.vice.com/article/the-...ancer-research

http://www.businessinsider.com/small...search-2013-10

http://www.bustle.com/articles/43405...ancer-research
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

the well of cynicism which I find myself in just grew a little bit deeper.

Like Guiness said, enough of this pink shit.

What color do you get if you mix pink and green?? Then they can cover two PC bases at once - feminazism and econazism in one shot

My sister died of cancer... it just wasn't PC cancer so we can't hang out with the cool kids
    wist

Wow, Wist. You live. And you seem to have knowledge of current k-pop music. You are a man of many levels.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Wow, Wist. You live. And you seem to have knowledge of current k-pop music. You are a man of many levels.
    I am troubled that I know what you are referring to. I have to take control of the car radio back.

Started back to work full-time after being part-time for a long while as I've been dealing with health problems... going back to a full schedule has wiped me out - gotta get my chops back up

Starting to round back into form though... hopefully will keep gaining in strength.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post

Who gives a shit?

This is a league whose leadership saw a woman get blasted unconscious and dragged around like a like a used rug...and decided to find a way to cover it up and hope it would blow over.

You think they honestly care about anyone's cancerous tit?

They care about money. And that is all.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    What color do you get if you mix pink and green?? Then they can cover two PC bases at once - feminazism and econazism in one shot

My sister died of cancer... it just wasn't PC cancer so we can't hang out with the cool kids
    My sister has survived 2 bouts with breast cancer and you can bet I get checked annually!

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Now that's Pink shit.

My favorite pop diva is Madonna.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post

They care about money. And that is all.
    I agree with that comment.

The NFL is one fat, greedy monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    My sister has survived 2 bouts with breast cancer and you can bet I get checked annually!
    My ex-wife's father actual had breast cancer, but he was already near the end from other ailments so there was no point in treating it.... maybe they wouldn't call it "breast cancer" in a man though?? Just say he has cancer in his chest??
    wist

It's good to hear your back, Wist.