Thread: Ok, enough with the pink shit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I think we are all aware of breast cancer by now.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

I love boobs just as much as the next guy but lets call a spade, a spade. The pink crap is just another big profit generator for the NFL. The only thing left for them is to choose a shade of purple for next year when they sponsor domestic violence awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    I love boobs just as much as the next guy but lets call a spade, a spade. The pink crap is just another big profit generator for the NFL. The only thing left for them is to choose a shade of purple for next year when they sponsor domestic violence awareness.
    Call Goodell.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Call Goodell.
    And send an individualized cover letter with your resume.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I think we are all aware of breast cancer by now.
    The pink stuff players wear are auctioned off post game with the proceeds going to support breast cancer research and prevention.

If I were the commish, I'd make every home team wear pink uniforms in October.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    The pink stuff players wear are auctioned off post game with the proceeds going to support breast cancer research and prevention.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "pink gear" goes to the foundation. The foundation spends only a portion of the money raised to find a cure. If you want to help, make a donation. I've heard that as little as $.35 on a $10 purchase actually goes to the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "pink gear" goes to the foundation. The foundation spends only a portion of the money raised to find a cure. If you want to help, make a donation. I've heard that as little as $.35 on a $10 purchase actually goes to the cure.
    Yep. And it doesn't go to a cure at all. It goes into public awareness programs (to promote screenings for example) and other fund raising campaigns.

Its the circle of grift.

https://sports.vice.com/article/the-...ancer-research

http://www.businessinsider.com/small...search-2013-10

http://www.bustle.com/articles/43405...ancer-research
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

the well of cynicism which I find myself in just grew a little bit deeper.

Like Guiness said, enough of this pink shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post

Who gives a shit?

This is a league whose leadership saw a woman get blasted unconscious and dragged around like a like a used rug...and decided to find a way to cover it up and hope it would blow over.

You think they honestly care about anyone's cancerous tit?

They care about money. And that is all.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post

They care about money. And that is all.
    I agree with that comment.

The NFL is one fat, greedy monopoly.