Thread: What is Holmgren up to?

What is Holmgren up to?

What is Holmgren doing these days? I swear I head his name mentioned in relation to a team while watching a game this past week-end. I think it was Sunday night or the Monday game?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I think he was linked to the Raiders (HC)?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    What is Holmgren doing these days? I swear I head his name mentioned in relation to a team while watching a game this past week-end. I think it was Sunday night or the Monday game?
    He stopped in Oakland to talk to them about the job. Officially, he was just there as a Fuller Brush salesman.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Some were linking him to the Raiders opening. Probably just sports talkers throwing shit against a wall in case it sticks?

Probably. It's probably time for the original Fat Mike to just hang it up. He was a better coach than GM, and I don't think he'd be good in either position any more.

Look how it worked out for him in Cleveland.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I think he's just trying to find enough buffets within 20 minutes of his house to know where he can get a square meal 18 times a day.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Remember the story he told about hanging it up and opening a bookstore when he wasn't wanted anymore?

Mike has something in common with his former QB. He loves what he does and no amount of demurring about other choices are anything close to true. He's hooked.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    I read somewhere that Holmgren is a radio or tv guy in Seattle doing Gulls games.