Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 8 Other Games

So.... Daaaa Bears....

My God the Bears are being clubbed like so many baby harp seals.

For good measure, Revis picks off Cutler as time expires in the half. How can the Patriots (not even a great team) be spanking the Bears so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    My God the Bears are being clubbed like so many baby harp seals.
    They need to switch this over to the Seattle-Carolina game here. They checked out of the Packers game last week at about this time.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 3m3 minutes ago
    Kelvin Benjamin just out-jumped Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman for a 50-yard completion on third-and-11.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Its amazing that seattle can blow us away, then we blow out carolina

And the panthers are beating the seahags 9-6 late in the game

Go figure

And the Bucs take the lead vs. the Queens with 2 minutes left. Love to see Seattle lose this one (even though SEA blew chances like at the end of 1st half).

Doug and OB are going to be funny to listen to again today the way the NE game went.

Can the Falcons INT vs. Lions have looked any worse? It's liked Ryan just saw a body and couldn't distinguish between uniforms and just chucked it. What a collapse in ATL.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Bucs and Queens in OT.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Bucs and Queens in OT.

Not anymore, defensive rookie of the year forces the fumble, scoops and scores.

So the two teams NO struggled to beat at home just ended their game in OT on a fumble returned for a touchdown. 19-13 Vikes.

I think there is a chance NO is a paper tiger.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Vikes score a TD to beat old Lovie and the Bucs. Newton and the Panthers can't capitalize and lose to the Seahags.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Not much help this weekend. The Lads have to take care of their own business.

I think cam should do another ad about how hard he works and how great he is.

He looked like a chump on that last possession

He bounce passes a screnn pass on 1st. Gets sacked on 2nd and 3rd, then bounce passes another screen on 4th

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Rivers wasn't leading the league before this game. It was Manning (118.2), Rodgers (117.3), and then Rivers (113.0).
    Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it had still been Rivers, and I didn't think Manning was that high either. Maybe I missed a week.

Steelers stomping the Colts....

All of a sudden the Steelers look good.

Eagles-Cards game is pretty solid. Teams seem evenly matched. Watching via redzone.

Colts making it interesting because there is no other way with Luck and that Steelers defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Lamar Houston getting injured while celebrating a sack down 30+ with 3 minutes left...

Go PACK

Redskin gunner almost bought himself a 25K fine there, helmet to helmet on a punt reception, guy didn't even take a step. Pretty close, IMO.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...