Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official Lions-Falcons Game Day thread

Falcons are starting to look like the Falcons again/

Lions should be hurrying up. Even if they get TD, they could easily miss the 2-pt

So 3rd and 10, with less than 2 mins left.... Falcons throw a pass - incomplete. Who is making these decisions??

Game would be over right now if the idiot Falcons had rushed on 3rd down.

Stupid Falcons.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

I hate this game. Lions get a delay of game penalty to save their own asses.

And the Lions kicker misses from 43... Detroit fans are going to lynch him....

What the fuuuuuuuck??

Lions might want to consider replacing the long snapper and not the kicker from what I just saw.

Falcons just threw up on their shoes in the second half including D lineman holding. And a hold on the O line when trying to run clock. Miserable.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The good news is that the Falcons are on the Packers' schedule

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    What the fuuuuuuuck??
    Agreed. That was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Game would be over right now if the idiot Falcons had rushed on 3rd down.
    The holding call made them think it over. And that is always dangerous.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Nuke Atlanta.

I need to take a shower after that shitshow.

That's one way to turn the Brits off American football.

Who knew if you substitute trusting the talent for inciting aggression, your team would improve? (Caldwell over the Schvartz)

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Agreed. That was horrible.
    The result was horrible, but the game was exciting. If Atlanta came back from 21-0, Packer fans would say "this was a game for the ages."

Quite the finish there, I turned away for a couple of seconds, what happened? Did the Lions kick on 3rd down? They missed the kick, were penalized, kicked again from further back, no loss of down?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I don't think I've seen a team choke that bad down the stretch. Atlanta can basically run out the clock. Instead they get a holding call. Stops the clock. Then, they drop an easy catch. Then, they get a defensive holding on a run play. Then, their coaches call a timeout immediately after a play by the Lions with 25 seconds, giving the Lions a free time out (instead of letting the clock run down). Just terrible. They deserved to lose. Not to mention, Matt Ryan threw about the ugliest interception you'll ever see also. No wonder Atlanta is 2-6.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Quite the finish there, I turned away for a couple of seconds, what happened? Did the Lions kick on 3rd down? They missed the kick, were penalized, kicked again from further back, no loss of down?
    Delay of game. Play didn't count.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson