Thread: McGinn: Hawk, Epitome of Mediocrity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Hawk's problem is that he is so assignment sure that he actually initiates the guy on the offense who is supposed to block him because "he's supposed to block me" thinks Hawk. I've actually seen plays where Hawk was going to be right where the RB is and instead of breaking down and attacking the RB he dove at the lineman's knees that was supposed to block him and took himself out of the play. Time and time again, I've seen Hawk take on a blocker like he was on offense. It's like he doesn't understand that he is supposed to shed the block and tackle the RB.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    I've actually seen plays where Hawk was going to be right where the RB is and instead of breaking down and attacking the RB he dove at the lineman's knees that was supposed to block him and took himself out of the play. Time and time again, I've seen Hawk take on a blocker like he was on offense. It's like he doesn't understand that he is supposed to shed the block and tackle the RB.
    Saw plenty of that against the Saints.

Hawk sucks motherfucking balls and bigot dicks. He needs to take his lame ass back to Ohio and fuck up that fucking state like he's fucking up the Packers!!!!

I am fucking pissed!!!