Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: official game day thread 10/26. packers-saints

Going to be a shootout. The Saints, thanks to the complete shithole of a division they occupy, still have a fabulous shot at nailing down a home playoff game. This game would put them in the driver's seat for that. I'm not expecting much defense here. Clay needs to make some plays. The defense can give up some points...but needs to force a few turnovers. You know Rodgers wants that 5th straight 3 TD, 0 INT game. However, the key to this game is establishing the run. We need to see a lot more Starks on the fast track...then pound Lacy when the Saint defense is tired.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Let's get this show on the road.........Packers 37, Saints 28

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ugh, Burnett out on D. That opens up with either Richardson or Hyde at S. Richardson looked good in clean up time last week but after last year I don't feel like he can be trusted.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Anyone got a link for the game stream?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    The Packer bye week seems to be coming at a great time. Win this game and then have 2 weeks for Shields and Burnett to get healthy.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Ugh, Burnett out on D. That opens up with either Richardson or Hyde at S. Richardson looked good in clean up time last week but after last year I don't feel like he can be trusted.
    Brees could eat Richardson alive.....gotta go with Hyde.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Anyone got a link for the game stream?
    http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

Gonna be damn tough game with 2 starters down in secondary

Let's not fumble the first time they have the ball guys.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The whiskey is flowing....GO PACK!!
    Go PACK

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by KalamazooPackerFan View Post
    Brees could eat Richardson alive.....gotta go with Hyde.
    My thoughts exactly.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by pasquale View Post
    Ironic, isn't it? Best stream is on the game with least demand for it.

Dorsey back with Harris on KO. That is new.

Q starts at TE.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Nice run by Lacy.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Throw to Cobb is like a run there.

-Tim Harmston

Awful Bach.

not good

OK, that makes up for the false start!!