Thread: Midseason Night Grades

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Lacy has been good the last 4 weeks averaging more than 5 YPC after a slow start. He and Starks are both averaging over 4 YPC despite running out of the shotgun most of the time, not an optimal running formation.

Burnett has been very good. His absence at NO was a huge factor.
    Didn't realize Lacy was coming on lately. Guess the image of Lacy getting stuffed for no gain on that infamous 4th and 1 play in the Saints game must still be playing in my head.

Burnett's absence hurt, but I thought Shield's hurt even more. With his great speed, Sammy woulda matched up well against Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

ILB is a bit harsh. But I would say no higher then a D
    Granted, the Packers lack a run-stuffing fat DT, but ILBers/MLBers are supposed to be a runningback's worst nightmare. Hawk and his band of bums have thus far failed miserably to attack inside rushes.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    I wouldn't say Shields was having a pro bowl season, but a solid season though.
    Maybe I'm jacking off too much, and thus am losing memory brain cells, but I can't recall a time this season where Shields allowed a TD pass other than the simi-trick play where Jeffry reversed direction at the snap and caught Shields off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I'm giving the TEs a D+. Oh heck, C-. Q has been OK.
    Ok ain't J-Mike good.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-29-2014 at 04:24 AM.