Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
Bottom line is - I don't see us having the right formula to win a SB this year. We'll make the playoffs, and Rodgers gives us a fighting chance against anyone, but realistically we just don't have the right pieces in place. Philosophically, we're simply too flawed.
This might be the one season where the Packers flaws don't "automatically" sink them. Every team in the NFC has some pretty huge flaws this season. While they beat the Packers and Broncos at home, the Seahawks are barely treading water. The 49ers are a mess. The Cardinals have a good chance to take that division. And they still all have to beat up on each other a bunch in the next month.

The NFC South seems to be a joke. The Saints look nigh invincible at home but on the road...good lord.

The East should come down to the Eagles and Cowboys...and I'd bet on the Cowboys (Foles is still crazy erratic).

And the North will come down the Lions and Packers...and the Lions are barely limping through.

I think the NFC will be Cowboys/Cardinals/Packers/Saints/Eagles/49ers. The Packers should get at least one or two wins in the playoffs if they get home games (where the defense has looked far better).

Of course, one injury to any of those teams could still change everything.