Thread: Midseason Night Grades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Who gives a shit who it is?

Are you rousing-up the Harper Valley PTA to expel a witch? (Sorry for mixed metaphor.) Why can't you just tolerate somebody you don't like? Implement an ignore button in your brain.
    I give a shit.

I've seen him wreck forums & he's not gonna wreck this one.

He's been housebroken so far, but if he starts his shit (& schtick), he ain't getting away with it here.

Tolerate? fine, but everybody needs to know who they are talking to.

When he starts his crap, he needs to go.

What I hear you saying is that at this point in time, you accept Tyrion Lannister as a poster here at Rats. Excellent! Who knows what the future shall bring, but today is to enjoy.

Lets have the clicking of glasses, the lighting of peace water pipes, and of course a song of celebration.

Rat Starter
    What I hear you saying is that at this point in time, you accept Tyrion Lannister as a poster here at Rats. Excellent! Who knows what the future shall bring, but today is to enjoy.

Lets have the clicking of glasses, the lighting of peace water pipes, and of course a song of celebration.
    Coldplay, eh?

That Chris Martin, he sure is one lucky bastard.

Not only can he sing, he used to be married to Gwyneth Paltrow. Now dating the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence.

Blog Entries

Tank is banned. If TL is Tank, he's sneaking in here and should be banned too.

Coldplay?

Wimpy White boy music for wimpy White boys (& little girls).

Tank needs to listen to some man music like Son Seals.

He's on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I give a shit.

I've seen him wreck forums & he's not gonna wreck this one.

He's been housebroken so far, but if he starts his shit (& schtick), he ain't getting away with it here.

Tolerate? fine, but everybody needs to know who they are talking to.

When he starts his crap, he needs to go.
    ^^^

Pretty much this.

He can only stay away from his normal act for so long. What's remarkable is that he returns to this same tired schtick year after year. Of all the trolls, he certainly is the most persistent. Though the fact that he hasn't "grown up" in the however many years he's been around and instead would rather be Tank is kind of sad.