Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
I think Wist has pretty much summed it up. I disagree with his point the horses aren't there I think they are (with the exception of IlBs) I just think the coaches aren't maximizing the players' potential/putting them in a place to succeed.

Either playoff success this year or heads should roll, which should have happened last off season.

Beating the same dead horses year in and year out is SO tiresome. It really makes discussions here not much fun.
I would say we're also missing thd right talent on the d-line. But thats more by design then anything else. The staff wanted to go smaller and quicker up there when what we really need is bigger stronger fatter. An no, i dont think raji would have made a difference

Also something is seriously wrong with the o line and i have no clue what it is. Sitton is suppose to be a bro bowler, lang is suppose to be a boarder line pro bowler. Bulage was a border line pro bowler before injury. Bahk is solid, and the rookie center is suppose to be very solid for a rookie. Add then all together and you have a line that can only pass block for 1.5 seconds when all the wrs are running routes requiring at least 3 seconds to get open. And they cant run block to save their life. Poor eddie and starks are pretty much getting all their yardage on their own after getting hit in the backfield or at the line. Theres no holes for them

Ive said for ahile now that this staff is just clinging to a-rod. We win because of him and only because of him. The rest of the staff is nothing special imo