Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
GB has 5 home games and 3 away games at just MN, TB & Buff. After the NO game, it is difficult to predict how the defense will hold up, but with Adams getting better and better, and Lacy coming around as a runner while showing an entirely new facet as a receiver, the offense could be even more productive in the second half. IF they can find someway to play defense effectively, the schedule plays out well for a strong second half. Going 8-0 is very unlikely, yet arguments can be made for them winning each game. Going 7-1 or 6-2 is not unattainable.

Detroit has to go to Arizona, NE, Chicago and GB. They have Miami, Chi, MN and TB at home. It is difficult to get a handle on the Lions this year. They have won close games without CJ, and have built confidence. They have some injuries. 5-3? If luck stays on their side, maybe they can do better than that, but it is a stretch, in my opinion. The Lions being the Lions, I can as easily see them going 4-4.

IF GB ends the season on the outside looking in at the playoffs, it will be because they crashed and burned in the 2nd half of the season.
Good perspective check.

I think the Lions are for real. They're winning without CJ and winning games by all means possible, which the Packers aren't doing. Should be fun and I think the last game of the season is for the Division. Good stuff.