Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2014 Receiver Class: No Mention of Davante Adams

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Fucking jinxer!!! Youre probably why we lost both PR games.

It was dam bad karma to leave the Oval Office that early

Once we left it was game over ))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...son?id=2543509 Jags (same spot as Lacy the previous year).

I should have reiterated

Allen Robinson should also be on that top list. When he's played he's been every bit as good as those guys IMO
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    It was dam bad karma to leave the Oval Office that early

Once we left it was game over ))
    thats the last time ive been to an establishment like that! I remember a certain someone motorboating a strippers ass, lmfao!!!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    last time I've been there too; but if we ever have a PR get together again I'm there for the whole night !!!

Blog Entries
    another interesting thread; I'm bored and last year when I got down on the Fresno Fraud he bounced back hard so I'm trying it again !!!!!!

Reverse wammy!
    C.H.U.D.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have been very disappointed in my boy Adams. But I also have not been hyping him up on here like I did last year so here is my contribution.

He is gonna show you cracka ass ritz bit bitches that he can be your favorite kneegrow on Sundays. Big game against Big D again like January. Punk azz mofos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I have been very disappointed in my boy Adams. But I also have not been hyping him up on here like I did last year so here is my contribution.

He is gonna show you cracka ass ritz bit bitches that he can be your favorite kneegrow on Sundays. Big game against Big D again like January. Punk azz mofos!!!
    I really appreciate how eloquently Mad expresses himself in certain scenarios.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I really appreciate how eloquently Mad expresses himself in certain scenarios.
    It's like he had a siezure while typing
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since you didn't suggest stringing me up I will take both those honkiefied comments as compliments.

We will know the world is coming to an end when the Mexican pimps a white Fresno State wide receiver or cornerback.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack