Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sanchez led Philadelphia "Dirty" Eagles November 16, 2014 game day thread

Official Sanchez led Philadelphia "Dirty" Eagles November 16, 2014 game day thread

Casey, Mark and the boys are coming to town. Coming from the city of brotherly love, Casey doesn't know enough to keep his yap shut and I'm sure Clay told him to shut the hell up.

General good health continues. Lang and Sitton had a short day last week-end, and should be that much better. Burnett is banged up, so we might see more Hyde, or even - wait for it - more Banjo - but after the hiring blitz over the past few years, there might be some layoffs among the training room staff.

Between them, these two teams scored 100(!) points last week, but we won't see that happening here. It won't be a defensive struggle, with these two teams averaging over 30 points/game, but the Packer's secondary will not allow that sort of a barn burner. Don't think the Eagle's boys will put up much resistance though

Key to this game? The Packers new TE, the Italian Stallion, Justin Perillo having a big day!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

New TE? Where the hell have I been?

Go Packers!
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Today Clay busts out the dirty sanchez sack celebration!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

It will be interesting to see if clay is at ILB again

He better be

Sanchez is average at best; but so are Packers [sans AR magic]. Tune in onto the unofficial gameday thread for more and actual Euro Packer optimism.
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Sitting at the GB Distillery having lunch. Waiting to head to Lambeau and the game.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Sitting at the GB Distillery having lunch. Waiting to head to Lambeau and the game.
    Stay frosty my friend.

Packers 31 Eagles 23
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think against teams that will run misdirection, its better for the run D for Clay to be inside and Perry outside. Passing teams and passing downs he should be free to go play outside.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Something about this picture seems off:

It should be noted that sanchez sucks in the cold

It is cold in green bay today. 27 degrres with a wind chill of 16 above

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Exactly one country in the world understands what 27degrees means - but this is American football, so I guess it's ok to use the US temperature system to refer to the conditions.

mmmdk, Kiwon and others, so we don't have to all look it up, that means a touch below freezin'. Good ice fishing weather.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    PACKERS 1-6 against teams above .500 over last two years
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

He did play in 2 AFC Championship games, so he has some experience winning a couple of playoff games in it. To be fair to your point, he was on the road as a wildcard team one of those years.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

weird. Brownies are losing to the Texans today
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 24m24 minutes ago
    For what it's worth, #Packers flip card has Sam Barrington starting at ILB, not Clay Matthews. We'll see about that.

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 37m37 minutes ago
    Eagles inactives: QB Nick Foles, S Earl Wolff, CB Jaylen Watkins, C Julian Vandervelde, T Dennis Kelly, WR Jeff Maehl, DE Taylor Hart.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 39m39 minutes ago
    No surprises among #Packers inactives:
    QB S.Tolzien
    CB D.Goodson
    ILB C.Bradford
    WR J.Janis
    TE B.Bostick
    OLB J.Elliott
    DE L.Robinson

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 39m39 minutes ago
    So Lattimore is active after getting last week off; and the Packers go with Perillo as third TE over Janis as fifth WR.

Of course clay isnt starting at ilb

Why would dom stick with something that works?

Let's get this show on the road......Packers 34, Philly 17

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Hmmm, I'll give it a shot. The "world champions" thing? It's a national title not international.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Hmmm, I'll give it a shot. The "world champions" thing? It's a national title not international.
    You wouldnt understand