Thread: Why This Year Looks Like 2010

Why This Year Looks Like 2010

We have our in-year unnecessary distraction. I give you the trailer for Pitch Perfect 2. Apparently its a sequel to a film I did not know existed. If the premier happens Super Bowl Week, history will be repeating itself (Team Photo Gate).

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Chic flick. And probably the perfect incarnation of hell on earth for me.

Didn't mind it outside the singing. Or was it the other way around? I only made it halfway before turning it off and fucking the shit out of her.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Didn't mind it outside the singing. Or was it the other way around? I only made it halfway before turning it off and fucking the shit out of her.
    Sounds romantic, bet it went something like this...

Nah, mine had a bigger ass.

I can't believe this hasn't blown up more. Only Freak Out, in another thread seems to have noticed.

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/page.php?page_id=278
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-21-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.