Thread: Rodgers Reminds Magic of Bird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We get a championship this year and the recognition Rodgers gets will come unglued!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    We get a championship this year and the recognition Rodgers gets will come unglued!
    Aaron Rodgers is the Greatest Quarterback Ever to Play American Football
    Before you call this missive a homer’s drooling homage to Rodgers, I draw my holy water from the three rivers of the Ohio, Allegheny, and Monongahela. When I was born the doctor wrapped me in Terrible Towels, with zero allegiance to the mythology of Lambeau Field or Vince Lombardi. Indeed, I still say my Men of Steel handed Green Bay the Super Bowl, thanks to a late game fumble by Rashard Mendenhall.

Sour grapes? You bet. But there’s nothing sour about the sugar-sweet game of Aaron Rodgers, who is a man alone in Lambeau. If there’s a professional proviso, he needs to win another Trophy named after the patron saint of football.

But if Green Bay wins this year’s Super Bowl, not only will his place in the NFL pantheon be amply archived, but it will be time to regard Rodgers as not just an immortal, but also the king of all NFL quarterbacks.