Thread: Is Greg Jennings pouting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    I still remember vividly the amorous excitement a hot chick named Mazin displayed when Jennings was drafted. So I went back in time and tried to find the post Mazzin wrote in which she displayed her amorous excitement, but without avail. Instead I came upon this post by an infamous poster:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Tank's Take On the Draft:

Rd Players
    1 Hawk LB
    Michael Huff was clearly the best defensive players in this draft; the Texas DB has no weakness at all. Hawk's coverage skill is a liability. I think Greenway is the more complete player because he has excellent coverage skill. Why did Thompson draft Hawk if he was not the best defensive player? Same reason why you would marry an ugly girl over a pretty girl. You love the ugly girl...

2 Jennings WR
    Two words: Chad Jackson. Two more words: fuck up. All Thompson got for trading Walker is this guy.
    Boy, was I wrong about Jennings. The guy's a great route runner, and great route runners usually last until their mid/late 30's. Jerry Rice, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin are a few examples. Jennings belongs in that class.

I would welcome Jennings back with open arms...and amorous excitement.

Note: I included the thing about Hawk cos it's Vikings week and Greenway obviously has had a better career than Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    I still remember vividly the amorous excitement a hot chick named Mazin displayed when Jennings was drafted. So I went back in time and tried to find the post Mazzin wrote in which she displayed her amorous excitement, but without avail. Instead I came upon this post by an infamous poster:

Boy, was I wrong about Jennings. The guy's a great route runner, and great route runners usually last until their mid/late 30's. Jerry Rice, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin are a few examples. Jennings belongs in that class.

I would welcome Jennings back with open arms...and amorous excitement.

Note: I included the thing about Hawk cos it's Vikings week and Greenway obviously has had a better career than Hawk.
    I'd add The Ravens and former Panthers WR Steve Smith.

I'm wondering if he can continue his 'Saints Killer' touch on MNF today.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau