Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Greg Jennings pouting?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    I still remember vividly the amorous excitement a hot chick named Mazin displayed when Jennings was drafted. So I went back in time and tried to find the post Mazzin wrote in which she displayed her amorous excitement, but without avail. Instead I came upon this post by an infamous poster:

Boy, was I wrong about Jennings. The guy's a great route runner, and great route runners usually last until their mid/late 30's. Jerry Rice, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin are a few examples. Jennings belongs in that class.

I would welcome Jennings back with open arms...and amorous excitement.

Note: I included the thing about Hawk cos it's Vikings week and Greenway obviously has had a better career than Hawk.
    I'd add The Ravens and former Panthers WR Steve Smith.

I'm wondering if he can continue his 'Saints Killer' touch on MNF today.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    I'm too lazy to look it up myself but has his sister tweeted anything juicy/negative about the Minnesota qb's or did the big pay day satisfy her need to criticize the man throwing the rock to her brother?
    pretty sure here account was deleted shortly after all of that
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    I'm too lazy to look it up myself but has his sister tweeted anything juicy/negative about the Minnesota qb's or did the big pay day satisfy her need to criticize the man throwing the rock to her brother?
    I think she realized that it really *was* the guy throwing her brother the ball after all.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I'm sure in a better circumstance he could once again be productive, maybe even earn his paycheck. Some things are more important than talent though so good riddance Greg. Enjoy your retirement in Minnesota.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The former Packer I would want back the most at this point is Charles Johnson. I wonder if Ted considered signing him off of the Browns practice squad like the Vikes did. I would have rather signed him off the practice squad than Kevin Dorsey. He's the size of Jordy and he runs a 4.38. Of course he's going to have to learn route running, but I think Ted should have gotten him back. I would have also taken him over Jarrett Boykin who has played some nice special teams, but Charles Johnson likely has more ceiling than Boykin.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I'm beginning to wonder why Janis is not seeing more playing time. Was he that far behind the others because he played at a D-2 school but has so much talent that we feared we'd lose him if we tried to sneak him onto the PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    The former Packer I would want back the most at this point is Charles Johnson. I wonder if Ted considered signing him off of the Browns practice squad like the Vikes did. I would have rather signed him off the practice squad than Kevin Dorsey. He's the size of Jordy and he runs a 4.38. Of course he's going to have to learn route running, but I think Ted should have gotten him back. I would have also taken him over Jarrett Boykin who has played some nice special teams, but Charles Johnson likely has more ceiling than Boykin.
    He's doing very well in Minny. Over the last two weeks, Johnson has totaled 9 receptions for 139 yards and 1 TD on a team-high 18 targets, emerging as the No. 1 receiver for Teddy Bridgewater.

In last weeks game Vs the Packers:

Charles Johnson caught three passes for 52 yards and a TD.

Johnson finished with a team-high 12 targets. He scored on a 22-yard catch late in the first half, and was able to add a two-point conversion

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/...harles-johnson
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau