Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

I'm back, looking for a third consecutive 50pt game - my (non-exhaustive) research tells me it's never been done!

This week the Pack heads down the road to see how the new kid in Minnesota, Terry Bridgewater, is doing. After beating up on a couple of sad sacks in the Redskins and Buccaneers, he wilted against that juggernaut Chicago, throwing for 158 yards.

On defense for the Packers, it'll be a quiet day more than 10 yard from the LOS - the Vikings have the 29th rated pass offense. The West Coast offense is not dead with the Vikings, Bridgewater has completed over 60% of his passes, but for a 6.6 YPA. Don't look for the long ball, he only has 2 passes over 40 yards on the season.

The Vikings are better on the ground, ranking 12th even without All Day. That's seemingly better than the Packers, but I'm pretty sure it's got more to do with having no choice but to run the ball than having a better run game.

What is there to say about the Pack themselves? Not much, things are obviously rolling well. Injury wise, they continue to look good. The big news on that front this week is Bush being sore. Well, that and Perry's shoulder, which sucks. I will say, however, that I love Lacy is getting involved in the pass game, that's a nasty dimension opposing DC's can't be happy about. I'm looking forward to a couple of successful RB screens.

Ok, I'll say the mandatory thing about this being a trap game, yada yada yada - well, it's not happening, so there.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Have to work....will miss the witty repartee and deep insights on Packerrats throughout the game. I'm seeing Packers win going away and another 4th quarter win with Flynn. No 50pts but Packers 45 Vikings 17.

I don't care what the final score is as long as we have more points than the queens do. The W is more important than any style points.

This looks a bit odd.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think it's a fine football stadium. A bit cozy, but I like it tight.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 33m33 minutes ago
    Sitton, Guion and Brad Jones are the #Packers captains today.

Apparently Sitton is playing.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Inactives. Perry is out. Datone is playing.

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers
    16 QB Scott Tolzien
    24 CB Jarrett Bush
    53 LB Nick Perry
    54 LB Carl Bradford
    72 C Garth Gerhart
    83 WR Jeff Janis
    86 TE Brandon Bostick

Minnesota Vikings
    44 RB Matt Asiata
    48 FB Zach Line
    56 LB Mike Mauti
    58 LB Brandon Watts
    66 G David Yankey
    72 G Austin Wentworth
    73 DT Sharrif Floyd

Maybe Elliott will be able to lend a hand at depleted OL position.

Free Jeff Janis!

Jarret Bush missing a game for the first time in forever.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jarret Bush missing a game for the first time in forever.
    Goodson's 1st NFL game.

Can't believe the Vikes kept Yankey and Wentworth out with Kalil's knee injury. I don't know what they do if he reaggravates it, short of RT> LT, RG>RT, and sub at RT

I like that stadium. Its a bit small, but it doesnt have a fucking roof over it

Queens should have found a way to play there full time instead of burning tax payer money to build that "thing"

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Inactives. Perry is out. Datone is playing.

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers
    16 QB Scott Tolzien
    24 CB Jarrett Bush
    53 LB Nick Perry
    54 LB Carl Bradford
    72 C Garth Gerhart
    83 WR Jeff Janis
    86 TE Brandon Bostick

Minnesota Vikings
    44 RB Matt Asiata
    48 FB Zach Line
    56 LB Mike Mauti
    58 LB Brandon Watts
    66 G David Yankey
    72 G Austin Wentworth
    73 DT Sharrif Floyd
    Goodson is active? First time, right? Looks like Perillo as well. I wonder how long Bostick is out for.
    --

Top of the morning,red. Got your face paint on?

Oh for crying out loud, there are 27 channels showing the Lions and the Patriots as the NFC game, not one showing the Packers. What we need to do here is sponsor a board sling box.

Off to see what Greg Pungo has to say. I heard frontrow took a dive last week.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Goodson is active? First time, right? Looks like Perillo as well. I wonder how long Bostick is out for.
    He only plays when Pack are up by 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Top of the morning,red. Got your face paint on?
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Oh for crying out loud, there are 27 channels showing the Lions and the Patriots as the NFC game, not one showing the Packers. What we need to do here is sponsor a board sling box.

Off to see what Greg Pungo has to say. I heard frontrow took a dive last week.

I know what you mean. I have to watch it using other channels.

No Perry. Shit.

Let down game?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Go Pack Go!!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I hope this isn't ugly.