I'm back, looking for a third consecutive 50pt game - my (non-exhaustive) research tells me it's never been done!

This week the Pack heads down the road to see how the new kid in Minnesota, Terry Bridgewater, is doing. After beating up on a couple of sad sacks in the Redskins and Buccaneers, he wilted against that juggernaut Chicago, throwing for 158 yards.

On defense for the Packers, it'll be a quiet day more than 10 yard from the LOS - the Vikings have the 29th rated pass offense. The West Coast offense is not dead with the Vikings, Bridgewater has completed over 60% of his passes, but for a 6.6 YPA. Don't look for the long ball, he only has 2 passes over 40 yards on the season.

The Vikings are better on the ground, ranking 12th even without All Day. That's seemingly better than the Packers, but I'm pretty sure it's got more to do with having no choice but to run the ball than having a better run game.

What is there to say about the Pack themselves? Not much, things are obviously rolling well. Injury wise, they continue to look good. The big news on that front this week is Bush being sore. Well, that and Perry's shoulder, which sucks. I will say, however, that I love Lacy is getting involved in the pass game, that's a nasty dimension opposing DC's can't be happy about. I'm looking forward to a couple of successful RB screens.

Ok, I'll say the mandatory thing about this being a trap game, yada yada yada - well, it's not happening, so there.