Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

AR 9-14 127 yds. Needs to pick it up in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Well HH, I guess things are rolling just as you predicted. Before I get too cocky I had a similar prediction.
    Just 26 points to makeup. I'm standing firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Rudolph best offensive player on Vikes. He should be allowed to play reindeer games.
    He'll go down in history.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Are you using the Punzo HD one? Try shutting the tab down and re-opening it, worked for me.
    yeah that did the trick
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Rudolph best offensive player on Vikes. He should be allowed to play reindeer games.
    Ok. I laughed. You can stay in my thread after all.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    HArd to argue with your stats, but it seems the story of this game is the defense giving up uncontested receptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He'll go down in history.
    He might if he could stay healthy.

It seems that Tretter is working strictly at tackle. He hasn't looked all that hot on his return from injury, maybe they want to focus his practice reps. They really got nobody else at all for tackle backup.
    He played Guard last week. But all on Left side.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Well HH, I guess things are rolling just as you predicted. Before I get too cocky I had a similar prediction.
    Your secret weapon, Dom Dunderdummy, is still blundering his way to keeping this a close game - you'll likely be in it to the end. It's a 50/50 game at this point, when in fact it shouldn't be that close at all.

The Packers, game in and game out, are always about Dunderdummy, his gameplan for that game, and his playcalling. He's an idiot, and that is enough to give you guys a punchers chance.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    They need to ramp up run game. Stop running wide. Send Lacy in between Tackles, run zones with Starks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Starks was credited with a fumble on his first carry. My guess is he won't see another.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Your secret weapon, Dom Dunderdummy, is still blundering his way to keeping this a close game - you'll likely be in it to the end. It's a 50/50 game at this point, when in fact it shouldn't be that close at all.

The Packers, game in and game out, are always about Dunderdummy, his gameplan for that game, and his playcalling. He's an idiot, and that is enough to give you guys a punchers chance.
    Yes. The offense has not struggled at all today.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Starks was credited with a fumble on his first carry. My guess is he won't see another.
    Would be a mistake, esp. since it probably wasn't a fumble.

The Vikings play damn good defense - but their offense is nothing short of pathetic.

The score of this game should 27-6... but dunderdummy can't help himself.

It's painful to watch.
    wist

It seems that Tretter is working strictly at tackle. He hasn't looked all that hot on his return from injury, maybe they want to focus his practice reps. They really got nobody else at all for tackle backup.
    Ya, they kinda got rid of the guy they were counting on. Still surprised by that, the backup situation at tackle is dire. Lang and Tretter are the listed 2nd stringers, it really seems to me that they are playing a dangerous game hoping for no injuries.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Not to be a homer, but Zimmer has got this defense playing 500x better than last year. I think might have a little to do with it. That last game against you guys was a huge wake up call for several players.

Would be a mistake, esp. since it probably wasn't a fumble.
    No argument there. The coaches might not know that, or may not care.

Still want to know how Lacy run, Nelson holding yielded a first and four down.

The Vikings have a very good defense... I would expect our offense to have a rough time of it.

But offensively, they shouldn't cross mid-field but a few times per game... rookie QB who floats balls into traffic, no running game. Should be easy to shut them down, but of course dunderdummy is our DC; hence, it is tough going in a game that should be a pretty easy win.
    wist

Fire Slocum.