Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers go Back to School Game Day Thread - Packers at Vikings Nov 23rd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There ya go. Nice call. Now no Vike TOs and less than 2 minutes before they get ball back.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There ya go. Nice call. Now no Vike TOs and less than 2 minutes before they get ball back.
    TV showed Vikes still had a time out

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    TV showed Vikes still had a time out
    Yes, but assuming Packers don't throw, penalty or turnover, best they can do is lose 60 seconds and get ball back with no TOs left.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yes, but assuming Packers don't throw, penalty or turnover, best they can do is lose 60 seconds and get ball back with no TOs left.
    gotcha

Stressful game

Big play by Pack.

Lacy is my MVP today.

Gotta be able to get these grind 'em out firsts in order to win late in the season.

Yep...Vikes should still have 1 timeout.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Game set match - good game guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Game set match - good game guys.
    You too. Zimm is a keeper. Unfortunately.

Second latest dagger of the year.

Domination! Eat shit, Vikings!

Win is a win. Lions losing. good Day

Falcons storming back

Falcons storming back

Looks like the Browns might pull it out.....I gotta stock up on popcorn for the Manziel-Hoyer offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Looks like the Browns might pull it out.....I gotta stock up on popcorn for the Manziel-Hoyer offseason.
    Lemme take a shot at it. Browns want Manziel to succeed, because he's more marketable. They let Hoyer go, he signs for 7-8M/year and they and get a 3 (or even 4th) round compensatory pick for him.

Manziel is anointed starter, is the second coming of Ryan Leaf, and get replaced by some poor sap of a 5th round draft pick the Brown get next year, who is in turn replaced by someone the Browns pry off the couch around week 10...let's go with Christian Ponder.

Have I got that about right?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Lemme take a shot at it. Browns want Manziel to succeed, because he's more marketable. They let Hoyer go, he signs for 7-8M/year and they and get a 3 (or even 4th) round compensatory pick for him.

Manziel is anointed starter, is the second coming of Ryan Leaf, and get replaced by some poor sap of a 5th round draft pick the Brown get next year, who is in turn replaced by someone the Browns pry off the couch around week 10...let's go with Christian Ponder.

The Factory of Sadness doesn't need pointers Guin.

I'm hearing more like 12M for Hoyer in the open market.

Rat Starter

Not really.

The Browns keep Hoyer and trade Johnny Football to the Houston Texans for a 1st round pick.

On September 20, 2015 against the Bengals, Manziel replaces an injured What's-His-Name and leads the Texans to victory in the clutch.

The rest is motherfucking history.