What's going to be the key for a Packer win in this huge game looking forward to the teams seeding spot in the playoffs?

It must be emphasized that this win today is necessary for the Green Bay Packers to have a real shot at the Super Bowl.

We have discussed their secondary and coverage of Nelson and Cobb and assuming that Revis and Browner get that done what's left?

Our other guys are Lacy (solid in the passing game), WR's Adams, Boykin. Janis and TE's Quarless and Richard Rodgers.

I'm looking for decent pass protection and time for Aaron Rodgers to execute the short pass and yards after the catch. I'm looking for Aaron Rodgers to check down to his secondary targets as a key to victory. I'm looking for a huge game for Eddie Lacy to contribute to that result as well.

Their passing game threat is formidable with WR's Brandon Lafell (strong/fast), Julian Edelman (fast/elusive), Danny Amendola, TE Rob Gronkowski (a BEAST) and TE/WR Tim Wright (a great pickup for the Pat's).

Watch Brandon Lafell for a big game. Watching both Lafell and Julian Edelman I can report that these two receivers are scary. Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman are impressive as well in the return game. I watched one game (was it Vs Denver) where Julian Edelman dominated.

Our defense has to bump (double bump) Gronk and not allow him to easily gain the middle of the field. The real key will be somehow harassing Tom Brady and somehow containing GRONK the best a taem might try to. I see GRONK the same as I do a healthy Megatron or very difficult to stop.

If Tom Brady gets time and can find GRONK over the middle look for a shootout win as the best case scenario for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers victory.

Belichick and MM will both try to establish the run early. I believe that right now the New England Patriots are deeper at RB. Bill Belichick will use all his horses. Again for us to win Eddie lacy has to be at the top of his game assuming that MM has a ton of faith in him and his running game.

It's going to be an hell of a game.

GO PACK GO.