Thread: Official Packers vs. Patriots Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Well what you dont do is single team him, he needs to be doubled on every play

Well after 11 weeks i still dont know what kind of team we have. Are we great, above average, average, bad. are we a super bowl caliber team, or just wild card one and dones again?

I think after the game next week we'll know
    One advantage we may gain is we don't need to be particularly concerned with Brady running. I think we were worried about Bridgewater scrambling today.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    One advantage we may gain is we don't need to be particularly concerned with Brady running. I think we were worried about Bridgewater scrambling today.
    Brady will throw for at least 5 TD's against Capers.

I looked at an early line that had us favored by 3, but I don't buy that at all - NE is very well coached, and we have the eternal liability that is dunderdummy... I'll be shocked if we win this game.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

I looked at an early line that had us favored by 3, but I don't buy that at all - NE is very well coached, and we have the eternal liability that is dunderdummy... I'll be shocked if we win this game.
    And if the Packers somehow miraculously win??? You will sweep it away like them lucking their way to a SB??
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    And if the Packers somehow miraculously win??? You will sweep it away like them lucking their way to a SB??
    That's his modus operandi.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    That's his modus operandi.
    You guys need to take the rose colored glasses off and look at the MO of dunderdummy... you guys are such homers, lol

If we had a competent DC, I'd be saying we should win the SB; but, as it is dunderdummy is such a liability that we'll likely get embarrassed in the playoffs again.
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    but make no mistake, the Vikings whipped our OL thoroughly yesterday.....

If we had a competent DC, I'd be saying we should win the SB; but, as it is dunderdummy is such a liability that we'll likely get embarrassed in the playoffs again.
    I hate it when the DC ruins the offensive line, too. You'd think Capers could confine his disasters to his side of the team!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I hate it when the DC ruins the offensive line, too. You'd think Capers could confine his disasters to his side of the team!
    Its rare you get 125 rush yards at 5 ypc and allow 1 sack and win. Has to be the first time in history. wist has a nose for statistical news.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Its all that lulling them into a false sense of security while facing his soft DL in practice.

Little known Capers facts:
    1) Capers favorite food is Puppy meat.
    2) In the offseason Capers hobby is to buy candy factories just to shut them down
    3) Its theorized that Capers's hair-spray-paint poisoned all the dolphins in Lake Michigan
    4) Capers has a large tattoo on his chest of a pentagram with a homosexual sex position depicted at each vertex
    5) During the predraft evaluations of front 7 players, anyone who beats Capers at arm wrestling is removed from the draft board.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

We know. You always are.

And if the Packers do win, you will point out that it's because the other team didn't play very well.

As Steven Tyler sang, it's the same old story, same old song and dance.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And if the Packers do win, you will point out that it's because the other team didn't play very well.

If the Packers come out on top it will be because NE lost the game and the Packers didn't win it. It's pathetic.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    If the Packers come out on top it will be because NE lost the game and the Packers didn't win it. It's pathetic.
    IT would be nice, for a change, if the Packers actually won a game instead of the other team losing it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

IT would be nice, for a change, if the Packers actually won a game instead of the other team losing it.
    Not going to happen.

It's nice to see the doom-and-gloomers show up for a week when the (potentially) best team in the league is coming to town and the probability of a loss is up.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Not going to happen.

It's nice to see the doom-and-gloomers show up for a week when the (potentially) best team in the league is coming to town and the probability of a loss is up.
    On the other hand, its nice to be surrendered to eight times in a season. Maybe Bill and Tom will be feeling generous.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

how many times did you listen to that song?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Last time the Packers played the Pats in Lambeau it was a freezing day in 2006. The Pats won 35-0. Favre got knocked out of the game and ARod broke his foot. It was my first Packers game at Lambeau field.

But in 2006 Favre had a 72.7 QB rating for the year and had 18 TDs verses 18 INTs. 2014 will be completely different with ARod who prizes not turning the ball over and has a QB rating of 120+.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Brady Vs Bridgewater....hahahahaha
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau