Thread: Official Packers vs. Patriots Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    If you are Hoody Genius don't you stick Revis on Jordy all day long. Cobb still doesn't naturally get open. Adams will be important this game. If Revis shadows Nelson this might be a game where we REALLY miss having a TE who is worth a shit.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    If you are Hoody Genius don't you stick Revis on Jordy all day long. Cobb still doesn't naturally get open. Adams will be important this game. If Revis shadows Nelson this might be a game where we REALLY miss having a TE who is worth a shit.
    Let them single cover JN....they will pay.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    He ha been putting Revis on the 2nd best receiver and leaving him on an island. Than he doubles the best guy. You might single up Cobb at the risk of your own sanity if you don't get pressure and Cobb shakes free late.

The argument I see against that is in single coverage, Nelson is going to get a step deep and Rodgers will throw the ball. Do you want to take that risk? On the road my guess is they do not.
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-26-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He ha been putting Revis on the 2nd best receiver and leaving him on an island. Than he doubles the best guy. You might single up Cobb at the risk of your own sanity if you don't get pressure and Cobb shakes free late.

The argument I see against that is in single coverage, Nelson is going to get a step deep and Rodgers will throw the ball. Do you want to take that risk? O the road my guess is they do not.
    Agree. Revis is still a very good CB but no longer the "shutdown the other team's #1 guy" CB
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

The argument I see against that is in single coverage, Nelson is going to get a step deep and Rodgers will throw the ball. Do you want to take that risk? On the road my guess is they do not.
    I think he will put Revis on Cobb and then have Browner press Nelson with safety help over the top. Browner can play on the LOS but once a WR gets a step on him it's over.
    Go PACK