Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
What's your prediction Wist?
41-31 Pats

That could change depending on weather.

I expect dunderdummy to come out and be dunderdummy - if he comes out and plays scared like he usually does against elite QB's, I think that will be pretty close to the score.

If dunderdummy comes out and plays a 3-3, and mixes the looks he gives up front, plays Matthews in the middle, plays zone short, doubles Gronk to take him out of the game, and keeps Brad Jones out of the game - then I think we can win the game; but those are huge "IF's", and not likely to happen. We know what dunderdummy's track record is.

Dunderdummy is a wildcard from week to week. After the bye he came out and played it like he should, i.e. playing a lot of 3-3, more base, and more zone. Then the last couple of weeks he's reverting back to the mess he prefers - as I've always said, you can't trust the guy from week to week.

We have no identity on defense, and we never will as long as dunderdummy is our DC. Unfortunately what identity we do have is bad - very bad. Embarrassing playoff blowouts, record setting performances against us, etc...

It all depends on dunderdummy.