Thread: More Banjo: @ Vikings Week12

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McCarthy

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 11s11 seconds ago
    HC Mike McCarthy is at the podium:
    Today was a very good division win. Pleased with how our guys battled thru 4 quarters. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 6s7 seconds ago
    MM on penalties: We weren’t very clean in some areas... we will take a look at the tape and learn. #GBvsMINN #Packers

Green Bay Packers @packers · 19m 19 minutes ago
    MM: We have to learn how to win each and every week, it’s never the same. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 20m20 minutes ago
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy: "This is a very good November win. We needed this game. You have to win close games this time of year."

Green Bay Packers @packers · 18m 18 minutes ago
    MM: We feel good about 8-3.

Rodgers:

Green Bay Packers @packers · 53s 54 seconds ago
    Rodgers on Lacy: He was great and he’s a workhorse and we need him in winter. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Green Bay Packers @packers · 3m 3 minutes ago
    Rodgers at the podium. On MN: They tried taking away Jordy and Randall. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1m1 minute ago
    A. Rodgers on TD to Richard Rodgers: It was a little bit of “freestyle.” I saw him out of the corner of my eye. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 26s26 seconds ago
    Rodgers on last drive: The focus became tight. The O-line gave us some opportunities. #Packers #GBvsMIN

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 19m19 minutes ago
    Rodgers: Every win is important. It’s tough winning on the road. These are character wins. #Packers #GBvsMIN
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-23-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.