Thread: He's BACK! Brad Jones Is Your Starting Dime LB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Max... was just listening to the radio and they were interviewing a Patriots beat writer from the Boston Globe.

He says he expects Belichick to come out and doublt Jordy [bracket him], stick Revis on Cobb 1 on 1, and force Rodgers to beat them with our junk TE's, 3r WR, and anemic running game - those were my thoughts exactly. That is exactly what I am expecting to see from Belichick.

Will MM expect this?? He may expect it, but he will not adjust in any way... as he's said, they'll run what they run, and that's it.

As for our defense, I expect the same... dunderdummy won't do anything to stop Brady or Gronk... he'll just scheme to keep everything in front of him and let our defense bleed to death.
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    \

He says he expects Belichick to come out and doublt Jordy [bracket him], stick Revis on Cobb 1 on 1, and force Rodgers to beat them with our junk TE's, 3r WR, and anemic running game - those were my thoughts exactly. That is exactly what I am expecting to see from Belichick.
    Since you I, and everyone else seems to be expecting this, I expect Cheat to do something different.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck