Wist
    Offense

Losers:
    Capers
    Defense

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Winners: House, Rodgers, Lacy

Losers: Concussions, Capers, my left ventricle
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Winner
    Lacy
    offensive line

Loser:
    Every opponent seems to have a better KO returner than Dujan Harris. I know, not much of a problem
    The Atlanta receivers were open every play. Don't know who to blame, don't trust those who claim to know

Packers rolled up 30 for 179 on the ground. Not bad.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Winner: situational football.
    FWIW, Green Bay hasn't trailed in the last 3 "close" games. They've put all 3 away when they needed to: 2 on the ground (Lacy, Starks), 1 by air (Cobb).
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Oh ya, Quarless is a big wiener

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Winner
    Monday Night Football Ratings...many games are unwatchable by the second half...not that I wanted to see what Atlanta's offense did to our defense. The D was in Cover No One.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Winners
    The Offense - Scored points, iced the game for the second week in a row.

Losers
    Second Half Defense - 4 quarters in a game, guys. Shields and Williams especially.

Special Teams Blocking - A blocked extra point and they almost let Masthay get blown up on his punt.

Winner:

Stark Plug and Lacy. Had great end zone view like the coaches camera for game, dead straight down the middle of the field. Stark Plug got some nice yards with great reads and the one thing he has that Lacy does not is vision for holes AFTER he sets off for a target point. Doesn't always make the right call, but very quick and decisive with the read. Lacy heads to the hole and if bottled up, he might go wide, he might cut back but his footwork at that point is slow. You can't complain about his results, but he leaves lots of better reads untested.

Lacy is also going to put Rodgers on IR as he missed another floating LB in a delayed blitz. After no one shot in immediately, he DT with Lang for no reason and someone leveled Rodgers as he threw. One of those is going to cause damage.

Loser:

Pass rush. According to stadium chatter and radio, Shields was not announced hurt and may have been benched for House. But the loser on Defense was the pass rush. Never got anything going regularly. Ryan did not have nutty Rodgers time, but WAY too much. They had far better pressure against Brady.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Was it better having Shields back?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Was it better having Shields back?
    Not against Jones. Saw House keep the ball away from Jones once and heard of another on radio. He gave up some but seemed more competitive. Shields lost his footing a couple of times before the big completion he gave up.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Just got back from the game. Nice weather for a December night game. Drama in the 2nd half kept many drunk fans awake. A win is a win is a win is a win, I guess.

Hoes:

Clinton-Dix: Kept my eyes on this rookie all night long...He just doesn't arouse me the way he excites our boy, Partial...Julio Jones slaughtered the Packers' overrated corners, but Ha-Ha was supposed to provide help and he was always late...Ha-Ha is playing out of position somewhat - he's just not fast enough to be a "free"...Was re-watching Favre's last game at Lambeau the other day...One play late in the game, Collins was the lone saftey deep in the middle of the field; he was about 20 yards away from Harvin; Favre threw a bullet to Harvin and Collins dashed down faster than the speed of light to pick off the ball...That Collins, he was a motherfucking (MOFO) free...Ha-Ha - a strong saftey through and through - is still a rookie, so he gets the rookie excuse...but the last time he made a play, we all were young.

Corners - Shields and Williams played like a couple of undrafted free agents...House proved once again that he's Mr. Inconsistency...Hayward can't play man...Hyde was slow, like always...Thompson needs to acquire a SHUTDOWN corner.

Note: How 'bout that Matt Ryan? Ice ice baby!

Loser - Lambeau Field mystique

The good teams around the league watch that clown car of a defense and think, "we can beat those fuckers up there."

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Winners - Starks should have been given the fucking game ball. Not gonna say Rogers cause although he was great again, he missed some throws and was not perfect. Lacy on several runs. Quarless.

Losers - My heart. The entire defensive backfield. Peppers, didn't hear his name once. The pass rush guys really sucked ass.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Did anyone have flashbacks of Anquan Boldin running invisible through our secondary? Julio Jones is a terrific talent but fer fucks sake. Packers D all of a sudden looks like the Packers D. Also is it just me or is every QB good for 5 or 6 of their best throws all year when they play us?
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Loser
    Adjustments on defense in the second half. I was not crazy about the bend/don't break of the first half defense. Jones was already having a night by half, but the way they were defending (or not defending) him in the second half was very surprising.

So, was it more lack of pass rush or more lack of coverage, or both?

The sky is not falling, but those clouds better clear fast. Atlanta's offensive line was patch work, and Ryan had too much time to throw, and Atlanta receivers were not well covered.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Winners
    OL
    Starks
    Lacy
    Quarless
    Nelson
    Rodgers - he could have been better but can't argue with 3 TD and no picks

Losers
    DL
    Peppers
    Williams
    Shields
    Hyde was a step slow all night
    Special teams....again
    Anyone playing Julio Jones in fantasy
    Go PACK

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Winner: Rock

Loser: Scissors
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Yeah, Julio Jones is good but not all universe fer christ sakes...

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Yeah, Julio Jones is good but not all universe fer christ sakes...
    Fantasy football players:

If I played, I'd be wanting to get Sammy Watkins this week.