View Poll Results: Which pundit do you get most from?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eric Baranczyk GBPG

3 14.29%
  • LeRoy Butler JS

0 0%
  • Tyler Dunne JS

1 4.76%
  • Pete Dougherty GBPG

0 0%
  • Weston Hodkiewicz GBPG

0 0%
  • Paul Imig FoxSportsWisconsin.com

0 0%
  • Vic Ketchman packers.com

2 9.52%
  • Bob McGinn JS

7 33.33%
  • Tom Oates WSJ

0 0%
  • Bill Scott PACKERS RADIO NETWORK

0 0%
  • Tom Silverstein JS

0 0%
  • Mark Tauscher PACKERS RADIO NETWORK

0 0%
  • Jason Wilde ESPN

3 14.29%
  • Ryan Wood GBPG

0 0%
  • other

5 23.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Packer Pundit Pulitzer

Mike Spofford's game tape stuff is pretty good too. He and Baranczyk aren't bad.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    I voted Ty Dunne. I think he's the best right now, followed closely by Wilde. Dunne might not be around long as he'll use this gig to get something bigger. Wilde's a lifer I think because he has what he wants here. That does tend to make him a bit of a homer but that helps to balance out the guys who go out of their way to criticize in the name of objectivity. I rarely find anything interesting on Packersnews except Baranczyk. I like Imig too.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Harlan, I voted "other" because "My Ass" wasn't listed, as that is the source from which I pull most of the relevant information I have on the Packers.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I rarely find anything interesting on Packersnews except Baranczyk.
    Yes, pretty dry over there. You might want to listen to Baranczyk's commentary on mondays: http://media.sportsradio1250.com/bill-michaels.htm
    Baranczyk seems like a guy who wears a football jersey to church. Very intense.

Besides Lord McGinn, I go for entertainment value. On radio, Chmura, Ketchman and LeRoy Butler are amusing. Wilde is good writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Harlan, I voted "other" because "My Ass" wasn't listed, as that is the source from which I pull most of the relevant information I have on the Packers.
    I see. So when you've responded to my posts with "My ass!" you just meant to say you were agreeing. Glad to hear it.

I think listening to Ketchman actively lowers the listeners IQ. Research still to determine if its permanent.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The Packer Pulitzer for Photography is chosen separately. This could be strong candidate, the field is weak in 2014.

Kind of got the Derrick Zoolander look going on there.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think listening to Ketchman actively lowers the listeners IQ. Research still to determine if its permanent.
    It's settled science
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This is why I voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    This is why I voted for him.
    Well, there's one data point for pbmax's research.

I'm just a slope at the end of the slope.