Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
Weather doesn't look like it will be a big factor... but going to revise my 41-31 prediction down to 34-27 Pats.

I think Belichick will take Jordy out of the game for the most part... Brandon Browner and Revis have been very good lately. I agree with the notion that Jordy will be bracketed, and Revis or Browner (probably Revis) will take Cobb out of the game.

That leaves us having to beat them with Adams, our TE's, and Lacy - I can't see them being able to outscore the Pats.

Dunderdummy will play his beloved 2-4, he won't double Gronk much... I expect he'll play to just keep everything in front of him and let Brady eat our defense alive. I hope that isn't the case, but that is dunderdummy's MO.

He's stated that he doesn't like to challenge elite QB's, but prefers to bleed to death 10-15 yds at a time... Brady is smart enough to take that all day. My guess is Gronk scores at least 2 TD's.

Unfortunately I have to miss the game, and won't be able to watch it until tonight... have to take the kids to a Disney stage production, lol. We couldn't tell our daughter we were going until today b/c she wouldn't have slept from the moment we told her - told her this morning, so she is bouncing off the walls, lol...
Hope you guys have a blast.