Losers:
    Wist
    Crosby
    Belicheat

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Losers:

Belicheat
    Yo, quit hatin'. The guy's a genius. Very humble in his press conference, giving credit to Rodgers, Fat Mac and the Packers.

The Pats came into Lambeau with the best record in the NFL, were on like a 100 games winning streak, hadn't lost to an NFC North team since the Civil War. They had every reason to be arrogant. Yet they played disciplined and humbled football. The Packers simply made a few more plays than the Pats, although it probably would've been a blowout if the Packers could've put the damn ball in the endzone.

A few more Hoes:

Hyde - Gronk is no easy task to cover, but Hyde was always a step too slow covering this guy. Trying to field a punt in the 1st quarter with 300 Pats around him was stupid. Hayward should be playing more, even over Hyde. C-Hay didn't allow a completion against Tommy Boy, I think.

Tackling - Nobody could tackle Blount, especially Burnett. Pathetic.

Adams - Had a career day, but drop coulda been costly. Adam's an NFL player; he's expected to fuckin' make that catch.

Redzone O - More often then not, FGs ain't gonna be enough to beat elite qbs. DuJuan Harris used to score all the time from anywhere in the redzone. For fuck's sake, play Harris!

T-Will - Allowed another fucking TD. Couldn't prevent the crucial 4th down catch in the clutch near midfield.

At the end of the day, winning is the only thing; so a good win against a SB contender.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-01-2014 at 04:07 AM.

Winners:
    Dom Capers
    Aaron Rodgers
    Jordy
    Lacy
    Cobb
    Stubby

Losers:
    Wist
    Crosby
    Belicheat
    Flat out this was a classy and great TEAM win for the Green Bay Packers. Time of Possession = 36:35 = CONTROL.

A concern:

Red Zone Efficiency was 0/4 = 0%

The Offensive Line:

As I recall Rodgers was SACKED three times but overall the OL did it's job. The time that ARod got 10 seconds b3efore he off loaded the ball left and out of bounds is something else to review. It's on video at NFL.Com along with so much more.

Aaron Rodgers was terrific again at Lambeau Field. 24/38 and 368 Yards and 2 TD's Vs the New England 'D' is pretty cool. He spread the ball around to eight receivers. Tough for Revis and Browner to cover.

WR Davante Adams had a good game. 6 receptions for 121 yards and a long of 45 yards. He'll go to school on that would have been game clincher.

Randall Cobb 7 receptions for a solid 85 Yards. Jordy Nelson 2 Receptions for 53 Yards and a brilliant 45 yard catch and run left for six. He school'd NE CB Darrelle Revis on that one. Ohh wait "he pushed off" D. Revis....ahhhhh

Eddie Lacy. Another nice game for EDDIE. 98 Yards on 21 carries and adding 17 yards on two receptions for 115 Total Yards = Sweet.

Overall the DEFENSE played very well. I liked the way they got to the ball. The 'D' was pumped up for this game.

A really nice game from CB Tramon Williams. 8 Tackles and 1 Assisted Tackle.

I saw OLB Clay Matthews , ILB Sam Barrington and FS Ha Ha Clinton Dix all giving solid effort. SS Morgan Burnett is playing better.

Special Teams:

Kickoff Returns 4 for 90 Yards.

Crosby was 4/5 on FG's. NE's Steve Gostkowski missed one too and that's rare. Chalk it up to 'One of those days'.

This was a very satisfying win.

On this day this edition of the Green Bay Packers proved much to this Packer fan.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Stud

Mike Daniels - Good inside pressure all day, and shared the crucial sack with Mike Neal. I think Brady was getting a little nervous about the inside pressure after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Stud

Mike Daniels - Good inside pressure all day, and shared the crucial sack with Mike Neal. I think Brady was getting a little nervous about the inside pressure after a while.

Yes. He played well.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Winners:
    Dom Capers
    Aaron Rodgers
    Jordy
    Lacy
    Cobb
    Stubby

Losers:
    Wist
    Crosby
    Belicheat
    Capers - I have to agree, I am liking his minor adjustments of the last few weeks. Clay playing inside, and yesterday Barrington's involvement. These changes are working.

Now if he could do something about the tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Yo, quit hatin'. The guy's a genius. Very humble in his press conference, giving credit to Rodgers, Fat Mac and the Packers.

The Pats came into Lambeau with the best record in the NFL, were on like a 100 games winning streak, hadn't lost to an NFC North team since the Civil War. They had every reason to be arrogant. Yet they played disciplined and humbled football. The Packers simply made a few more plays than the Pats, although it probably would've been a blowout if the Packers could've put the damn ball in the endzone.

A few more Hoes:

Hyde - Gronk is no easy task to cover, but Hyde was always a step too slow covering this guy. Trying to field a punt in the 1st quarter with 300 Pats around him was stupid. Hayward should be playing more, even over Hyde. C-Hay didn't allow a completion against Tommy Boy, I think.

Tackling - Nobody could tackle Blount, especially Burnett. Pathetic.

Adams - Had a career day, but drop coulda been costly. Adam's an NFL player; he's expected to fuckin' make that catch.

Redzone O - More often then not, FGs ain't gonna be enough to beat elite qbs. DuJuan Harris used to score all the time from anywhere in the redzone. For fuck's sake, play Harris!

T-Will - Allowed another fucking TD. Couldn't prevent the crucial 4th down catch in the clutch near midfield.

At the end of the day, winning is the only thing; so a good win against a SB contender.
    Patriots had already touched the ball. When that happens the receiving team can attempt to return the punt. Even if they touch and fumble it, it still becomes their ball where the punting team touched it first.
    Go PACK

can't put crosby on that list of losers.

Sam Shields - Hasn't lived up to his new contract yet.
    Crosby - I would put him on the list. Missed a routine FG and kicked the ball out of bounds.

Winners
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix - played man coverage on Gronk. Easily the most man coverage he played this year and I don't remember it anywhere else. That's a tough assignment for your first go around.

Losers
    Tackling - Way too many missed leg tackles
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I'm with Woody. This was a solid team effort. Every man on the team made a mistake but covered it with great play most of the time. Missed tackles were made up for by great tackles made. Stubby had a game plan that worked, but most of all he had his players sky high for this one and they responded.

I read where one player commented that he was especially motivated by the pundits almost unanimous opinion the Pats would win.

One guy I will single out is Sam Barrington. He's now #1 on the depth chart at ILB and I hope he stays there. He played big and fast all afternoon.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Crosby - I would put him on the list. Missed a routine FG and kicked the ball out of bounds.
    Routine FG
    40+with the severe crosswind is not routine. Notice what happened when the Pats kicker tried it in that end of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Commentary out of Lambeau suggested that EZ was a tough kick yesterday because of the wind. Gostkowski missed there too.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I'm with Woody. This was a solid team effort. Every man on the team made a mistake but covered it with great play most of the time. Missed tackles were made up for by great tackles made. Stubby had a game plan that worked, but most of all he had his players sky high for this one and they responded.

I read where one player commented that he was especially motivated by the pundits almost unanimous opinion the Pats would win.

One guy I will single out is Sam Barrington. He's now #1 on the depth chart at ILB and I hope he stays there. He played big and fast all afternoon.
    Yeah. Barrington was a very nice surprise yesterday. He might be a better match with CM3's skills in the middle.

M3 called one heck of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    M3 called one heck of a game.
    I can give credit where due. I thought he was very creative yesterday and made a lot of good calls.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    I can give credit where due. I thought he was very creative yesterday and made a lot of good calls.
    I've been highly critical of Stubby in the past. I have to give him credit as well. He played NE pretty straight up. No onsides kicks. No crazy 4th down calls. No weird challenges. No trick plays, although I was secretly hoping for a fake on one of our field goals.

It's nitpicking, but it still bothers me that we don't incorporate more misdirection plays in our rushing game, especially with both Lacy and Cobb in the backfield, and sometimes Boykin. Cobb's presence in the backfield is good, but make more of it. Misdirection is standard fare in college play these days. A few NFL teams do it. Why not the Pack?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Routine FG
    40+with the severe crosswind is not routine. Notice what happened when the Pats kicker tried it in that end of the stadium.
    Exactly. Gostkowski was 11/11 from 40-49 and 26/27 overall prior to the kick he missed. Crosby was 4/5 in a game the Packers won by 5 points. I'm not offering this as an excuse for Crosby, but an explanation of why the miss occurred. The snap was a bit high, Masthay stretched to catch it, got it down nicely, but timing is everything (especially late season in GB) and Crosby wasn't able to adjust well-enough. Three guys have to perform well in a FG, and on the miss two of them were a bit off, resulting in a narrow miss in tough conditions.

The kickoff out of bounds? Obviously he was asked to kick to the corner. The Packers do that quite often. When you do that, once in a while the ball will not bounce as you hope. It's a risk you take, and you have to live with the bad bounce occasionally. It is a football, after all, and no one can control how it will bounce all of the time, how far it will roll, etc. especially on kick offs.

If Crosby is a loser in this game, so is Nelson for not catching the throw from Rodgers that was behind him, (after all he is an NFL player and should make that catch, so what if it was deflected) and especially for not beating the coverage of Revis and Browner more often. If Crosby is expected to be perfect in what he does, so should Nelson regardless of who covers him. He should have been open more often.

For that matter, Rodgers is a loser for his errant throws early, especially a couple in the red zone, the poor throw to Nelson that Browner(?) deflected and for a couple sacks he could have thrown away, not to mention the one during which he exposed himself to significant injury and/or a fumble by not just going down and getting drilled to the turf instead. Mistakes from him shouldn't be tolerated either.

Peter King for this paragraph:

3. I think there will be much discussion and little action about playoff reseeding, because owners are too in love with the guaranteed home playoff game for winning a division. But—and this is a significant but—what could change that is a major embarrassment. Such as, let’s say, 12-4 Seattle having to play at 6-10 Atlanta in a Wild Card game. Even the owner most in love with the current system will have to admit this shouldn’t happen.
    So home playoff games for Division winners that Owner's love won't change but it could change if its a major embarrassment? He really is Roger Goodell's doppelgänger.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/01/patrio...nfl-week-13/7/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    NFL players all have embarrassing flubs. Adams was way more gooder than badder, you negative nancy.