Thread: Week 13 Other Games Thread Plus Some Bird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm with Woodbuck. This game coming up against the Patriots is huge. The dangerous teams are coming out of the woodwork. If we want to be champs, home field is very important.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I'm with Woodbuck. This game coming up against the Patriots is huge. The dangerous teams are coming out of the woodwork. If we want to be champs, home field is very important.
    It's a statement game, but not critical. Non-conference, non-division opponent. It'd be good to get the win, but not critical.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    It's a statement game, but not critical. Non-conference, non-division opponent. It'd be good to get the win, but not critical.
    Inasmuch as it doesn't have the tiebreaker weight of a conference/divisional games, you are dead on. And going into the second half of the season, I figured they needed to be 2-1 vs the Eagles, Pats, and Lions if I was going to start double-fisting the kool-aid.

But this is a game the Packers have to win. It's against "the best", it's at home, and they absolutely need to build up that big game moxie.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.