Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
Teams I worry about: Seattle, maybe San Fran, maybe Arizona, maybe Eagles

Team I no longer worry about: Dallas
I believe that the Arizona Cardinals will fade. Their rushing game is Ranked near the bottom of the NFL and their Offense overall won't help out a top ranked 'D'. The loss of Carson Palmer will eventually show up in the loss column.

The Detroit LIONS had the same concern (Reggie Bush has been absent for too long) and more on their offense. Yesterdays thrashing of the Chicago Bears offered good News ! Lion RB Joique Bell had a nice day Vs the BEARS on Thanksgiving Day going 91 Yards on 23 carries and 2 TD's. Seeing Megatron get his Mojo back (11 receptions for 146 yards and 2 TD's) and add that to the outstanding play from Golden Tate and a much improved Matthew Stafford performance ( 34/45 for 390 yards and 2 TD's) has to be inspirational for the Lions organization and fans.

The Philadelphia Eagles are formidable as long as RB LeSean McCoy is firing on all cylinders. Their 'D' is decent. Their hurry up offense wears opposing 'D's' out. Green Bay shouldn't hope to meet that team again this year.

The Dallas Cowboys put themselves in a hole. They have to win in Philly (Week 15) and defeat the Colts @ home (Week 16). A tough chore.

THE REAL CONCERN:

The Seattle Seahawks ! That team is back !!

We must defeat the New England patriots on Sunday at Lambeau Field and win the NFCN to secure 'Home field Advantage' in the playoffs. We must earn the NO. 1 seed in the NFC.

The Seattle Seahawks are gaining momentum and that 'D' is just scary. The way to the Super Bowl in the NFC is to defeat the Hawks. For the Packers to have the best chance to do that we need that NO. 1 Seed.