Thread: Week 13 Other Games Thread Plus Some Bird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Teams I worry about: Seattle, maybe San Fran, maybe Arizona, maybe Eagles

Team I no longer worry about: Dallas
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Today's games outcomes are not going how I wanted them to.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    So far so good for me......now Niners just have to get their shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    There was nothing about the Thanksgiving Day game results that spelled any breather for the Green Bay Packers.

It's all systems go... pedal to the metal for our Green Bay Packers.

The BIG BOYS are showing who they are.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

I believe that the Arizona Cardinals will fade. Their rushing game is Ranked near the bottom of the NFL and their Offense overall won't help out a top ranked 'D'. The loss of Carson Palmer will eventually show up in the loss column.

The Detroit LIONS had the same concern (Reggie Bush has been absent for too long) and more on their offense. Yesterdays thrashing of the Chicago Bears offered good News ! Lion RB Joique Bell had a nice day Vs the BEARS on Thanksgiving Day going 91 Yards on 23 carries and 2 TD's. Seeing Megatron get his Mojo back (11 receptions for 146 yards and 2 TD's) and add that to the outstanding play from Golden Tate and a much improved Matthew Stafford performance ( 34/45 for 390 yards and 2 TD's) has to be inspirational for the Lions organization and fans.

The Philadelphia Eagles are formidable as long as RB LeSean McCoy is firing on all cylinders. Their 'D' is decent. Their hurry up offense wears opposing 'D's' out. Green Bay shouldn't hope to meet that team again this year.

The Dallas Cowboys put themselves in a hole. They have to win in Philly (Week 15) and defeat the Colts @ home (Week 16). A tough chore.

THE REAL CONCERN:

The Seattle Seahawks ! That team is back !!

We must defeat the New England patriots on Sunday at Lambeau Field and win the NFCN to secure 'Home field Advantage' in the playoffs. We must earn the NO. 1 seed in the NFC.

The Seattle Seahawks are gaining momentum and that 'D' is just scary. The way to the Super Bowl in the NFC is to defeat the Hawks. For the Packers to have the best chance to do that we need that NO. 1 Seed.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

I don't worry about SF. I doubt they are gonna make the playoffs this year. God, why does Kaep look like garbage against everyone else but us? AZ has a great D but Stanton doesn't scare anybody. Unfortunately Seattle seems to be getting its act together again.
    Last edited by Pugger; 11-28-2014 at 08:23 AM.