Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
I may choke on my turkey...but I'm hoping the Bears actually play a complete game and continue the skid for the Lions.
That didn't happen after the Bears came out of the gate fast.

The Bears cannot play all out for two quarters little more 60 minutes. Watching Jay "sad dog face" Cutler react to whatever is happening on the side lines is like nothing else I've observed in Pro sports. That man doesn't seem to have one start of competitive fire in him. Jay Cutler is not the answer for the Chicago Bears at the QB position. The Bears have to make a change there ASAP or forget any real success.

The problem with the Bears doesn't lie with their Head Coach Marc Trestman. It's to a great extent on Jay Cutler and his sad shrugging attitude.

Here's some reaction post the Chicago Bears thumping in Detroit by the Lions.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...27-column.html

I looked at the Bears @ Lions matchup as one to determine which team would step up in this very important Week 13 for many NFL teams. The LIONS proved to me that their serious and improving now that Megatron is finally healthy. The Detroit LIONS have to be taken very seriously.

This Sundays game for the Green Bay Packers Vs the New England Patriots is "a statement game" for the home team. The Packers must somehow win this game and continue some momentum towards the 'only thing that counts'.

The Super Bowl game and a win there.

GO PACKERS !