Jordy
Lacy
Cobb
Stubby

Losers:
Wist
Crosby
Belicheat
Flat out this was a classy and great TEAM win for the Green Bay Packers. Time of Possession = 36:35 = CONTROL.

A concern:

Red Zone Efficiency was 0/4 = 0%

The Offensive Line:

As I recall Rodgers was SACKED three times but overall the OL did it's job. The time that ARod got 10 seconds b3efore he off loaded the ball left and out of bounds is something else to review. It's on video at NFL.Com along with so much more.

Aaron Rodgers was terrific again at Lambeau Field. 24/38 and 368 Yards and 2 TD's Vs the New England 'D' is pretty cool. He spread the ball around to eight receivers. Tough for Revis and Browner to cover.

WR Davante Adams had a good game. 6 receptions for 121 yards and a long of 45 yards. He'll go to school on that would have been game clincher.

Randall Cobb 7 receptions for a solid 85 Yards. Jordy Nelson 2 Receptions for 53 Yards and a brilliant 45 yard catch and run left for six. He school'd NE CB Darrelle Revis on that one. Ohh wait "he pushed off" D. Revis....ahhhhh

Eddie Lacy. Another nice game for EDDIE. 98 Yards on 21 carries and adding 17 yards on two receptions for 115 Total Yards = Sweet.

Overall the DEFENSE played very well. I liked the way they got to the ball. The 'D' was pumped up for this game.

A really nice game from CB Tramon Williams. 8 Tackles and 1 Assisted Tackle.

I saw OLB Clay Matthews , ILB Sam Barrington and FS Ha Ha Clinton Dix all giving solid effort. SS Morgan Burnett is playing better.

Special Teams:

Kickoff Returns 4 for 90 Yards.

Crosby was 4/5 on FG's. NE's Steve Gostkowski missed one too and that's rare. Chalk it up to 'One of those days'.

This was a very satisfying win.

On this day this edition of the Green Bay Packers proved much to this Packer fan.

GO PACK GO !