Thread: Head Coach Exit Watch - Five NFL head coaches who will be fired. Really?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...states-of-mind

The difference between Rex Ryan and Tom Coughlan's HC experience with their teams.

I noted what Mark Kriegle made a statement at the top of this video, on this season and the current host being an improvement over last season. He directed this to host Rhett Lewis.

Last year ( the IMO talented Nichol Zaloumis ) had that seat (alone) and she's been replaced by Rhett Lewis and Erin Coscarelli.

Frankly I watch this show a lot and I find that Rhett Lewis is doing a good job but Erin Coscarelli isn't good. I've read reviews that criticizes her style often talking over the men on the panel and generally , her expertise leaving much to be desired.

This is .... a football show and the first one to kick off the day for many NFL fans.

This isn't ... the sexy and the fashionable and the zany and ..... something about football ... show.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-30-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau