Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Head Coach Exit Watch - Five NFL head coaches who will be fired. Really?

http://www.google.com/search?q=&rls=...soft:en-US:IE-

Teammate: Manziel was a “100 percent joke” as a rookie

Posted by Mike Florio on January 23, 2015, 3:46 PM EST

"So why aren’t the Browns declaring Johnny Manziel to be the team’s franchise quarterback? Based on a new report from ESPN.com, the reasons are plentiful."

" As one unnamed player told ESPN.com, Manziel’s rookie year was a “100 percent joke.” ..."
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-coordinator/

Jets hire Kacy Rodgers as defensive coordinator - Bobby April Jr. to oversee ST's

Posted by Mike Wilkening on January 23, 2015, 3:25 PM EST

" The Jets have officially tabbed their defensive and special teams coordinators.

The club said it had hired Kacy Rodgers to run the defense and Bobby April Jr. to oversee the special teams. "
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

There was a rumor a couple weeks back that Peyton Manning's first choice as a FA after leaving the Colts was the Houston Texans, but they weren't interested.

Manning has said he plans to return. Broncos have hired Gary Kubiak as HC and Wade Phillips as DC. Same two coaches he would have had in Houston had he signed with the Texans.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5h5 hours ago
    Overnight, the #Falcons reached an agreement in principle for Dan Quinn to be their next coach, source said. It’s a 5-year deal.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There was a rumor a couple weeks back that Peyton Manning's first choice as a FA after leaving the Colts was the Houston Texans, but they weren't interested.

Manning has said he plans to return. Broncos have hired Gary Kubiak as HC and Wade Phillips as DC. Same two coaches he would have had in Houston had he signed with the Texans.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I actually think the willingness to recycle coaches shows both that the differences between them is small and that the Owners/GMs really don't have an exact idea of what makes a winning coach.

Another team we don't have to worry about.

Atlanta Falcons ‏@Atlanta_Falcons 56m56 minutes ago
    Arthur Blank says Dan Quinn will have final say in the Falcons 53-man roster. #Quinning

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Arthur Blank says Dan Quinn will have final say in the Falcons 53-man roster. #Quinning
    the next Belicheat
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The team that the Green Bay Packers have to worry about most in 2015-16:

The Green Bay Packers.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfWKH?u...nesota-Vikings

Report: Former Vikings defensive coordinator Fred Pagac to join Broncos staff

Posted by Josh Alper on February 3, 2015, 11:36 AM EST

"...The Broncos have hired Wade Phillips as their defensive coordinator and he’s reportedly bringing on a former NFL defensive coordinator to assist him with the team’s outside linebackers, and that's Fred Pagac.

The Broncos have already announced the hiring of Reggie Herring as a linebackers coach. Presumably he will be working with the inside backers while Pagac is focused on the outside. ..."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ve-coordinator

Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator

By: Conor Orr ... Around The NFL Writer

Published: Feb. 6, 2015 at 03:02 p.m. .... Updated: Feb. 6, 2015 at 05:44 p.m.

" ... The Raiders announced Friday that they've hired Seahawks linebackers coach Ken Norton Jr. to be their defensive coordinator.

Outside of the team's dominant secondary, the development of Seattle's fearsome linebacking corps -- a list that includes K.J. Wright, Bobby Wagner and Malcolm Smith -- has been by far the biggest asset to Carroll's defense. ...."

Comment woodbuck27:

Piece by piece...change in Seattle.