Thread: Head Coach Exit Watch - Five NFL head coaches who will be fired. Really?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On NFL Total Access this Morn' Sunday Dec. 07, 2014:

Ian Rapaport reports that Chicago Bears 2nd year DC Mel Tucker will be done and replaced at the conclusion of this year.

In further news out of Chicago. it's being reported that the Bears aren't at all enamoured with QB Jay Cutler's performance. He has one more year of guaranteed money remaining in his current contract. The Chicagho Bears would trade him if some NFL team would just pick up his contract. Ohh sure !

It's so bad that it's rumoured to be the case that when the Bears fell behind Tampa bay in Week 12 that consideration was given to pulling Cutler at half time. The issue then became his backup Jimmy Clausen CANNOT BE DEPENDED ON. LOL.

So it appears to me that you can bet that Jay Cutler gets another kick at the can in 2015. After that something will have to give and starting QB for the Bears if Jay Cutler continues to SUCK.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-07-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau