Thread: Head Coach Exit Watch - Five NFL head coaches who will be fired. Really?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Head Coach Exit Watch - Five NFL head coaches who will be fired. Really?

Monday 1 Dec. 2014

We're learning enough at this point in the season that this topic can be a part of our discussion:

For weeks now it's been Chicago Bears HC Marc Trestman is all but done with the Bears.

Last week we read that the NY Jets HC Rex 'Sexy' Ryan can pack his bags to leave New York. He's all but jettisoned.

Today all the news in New York is down on the Giants HC Tom Coughlin. The Giants blew a huge lead in Jacksonville and just handed the Jags that game.

I've seen some great stuff from all three of these men but when it's time to go ...it's time to go.

After the Thanksgiving Day loss to the Seattle Seahawks it was all dark for the 49ers HC Jim Harbaugh.

Yesterday Sunday Nov. 30, 2014 Atlanta HC Mike Smith and the Falcons had a huge win at home over the Arizona Cardinals. Was that enough for Mike Smith after all that has been bad for the falcons over the past two seasons? Mike Smith's name has come up for weeks as one Head Coach who will be removed.

Read On:

http://bloguin.com/thisgivensunday/2...-be-fired.html

Five NFL head coaches who will be fired

Posted by Matt Verderame on Nov 29, 2014 14:59
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-01-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau