Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Buccaneers Discussion Thread

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If it never worked for Singletary, why would it work for you?

However, this might be appropriate for the first actual playoff game.
    Assuming we're not the 6th seed. LOL
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It's not that difficult, really:

Fritz:

Your FIRED !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

No, that blunt is fired. Fired up.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    If the Packers lose to TB they deserve no playoff spot. Especially after last Sundays performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    No, that blunt is fired. Fired up.
    joint
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Packers are gonna pound TB. Then we'll be happy and think everything is fixed. Terry and Jimmy and Howey and Mikey will say so too.

OK, I'll believe, but just this one last time.

Thursday's practice:

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    DNP: Bulaga (concussion), House (shoulder)
    Limited: Lang (ankle), Neal (abdomen), Matthews (biceps), Perry (shoulder), Lacy (eye), Sitton (?)

Lacy has an eye: some kind of adverse reaction to his contacts in one eye. He would prefer not to go with the Jabbar/Worthy google solution, but plans to wear the contacts despite his eyeball rejecting them. Might have to stop using seltzer to clean contacts.

(?) Some had him limited, Silverstein had him DNP.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-18-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Howey?"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ... go with the Jabbar/Worthy google solution...
    I googled goggles on google and got a gaggle of goggle gifs.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I googled goggles on google and got a gaggle of goggle gifs.

Groovy.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

He needs to start using the peroxide solution for his contacts (can't remember the brand name).
    C.H.U.D.

automatic loss. don't even fly down there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I think it's kind of transparently phony.
    I don't see anything phony in what McCarthy is doing. I see it as a genuine statement as the head coach that this is a big fucking game if they want to get to where they need to be as a team. The last thing this team needs is to go stumbling into the final game of the year against a pretty tough Detroit underperforming two games in a row. It's not an elimination game per se, but the time is now to start working up to that intense focus and heighten the level of play.

I think he's creatively saying through action that is more powerful than just saying it, "It's real boys, and that shitstorm you laid in Buffalo ain't gonna get it done starting now." Not sure how they wouldn't be buying into that.
    Last edited by vince; 12-19-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    He needs to start using the peroxide solution for his contacts (can't remember the brand name).
    http://www.clearcaresolution.com/faq.shtml

CLEAR CAREĀ® Solution:

" CLEAR CAREĀ® Solution uses hydrogen peroxide to help prevent eye infections by killing harmful germs and bacteria on contact lenses. "
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I don't see anything phony in what McCarthy is doing. I see it as a genuine statement as the head coach that this is a big fucking game if they want to get to where they need to be as a team. The last thing this team needs is to go stumbling into the final game of the year against a pretty tough Detroit underperforming two games in a row. It's not an elimination game per se, but the time is now to start working up to that intense focus and heighten the level of play.

I think he's creatively saying through action that is more powerful than just saying it, "It's real boys, and that shitstorm you laid in Buffalo ain't gonna get it done starting now." Not sure how they wouldn't be buying into that.
    Yea...Yes... Certainly ... right on. It's time to piss or get off the pot.

There is no way a Super Bowl caliber NFL team should have played the way the Green Bay Packers did in Buffalo.

That was clearly ' just awful '. How in HELL could that have happened? Is anyone really surprized?

The cumulative score in Packer road games:

Opposition 182 - Green Bay Packers 148.

Think about that fact.

Do you imagine that the Green Bay Packers have any chance 'really' if they don't win the NO. 2 Seed and gain some momentum with a 'W' in their next game.

Packerrats...The Playoffs begin this Sunday in Tampa Bay.

GO PACK GO !

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yea...Yes... Certainly ... right on. It's time to piss or get off the pot.

There is no way a Super Bowl caliber NFL team should have played the way the Green Bay Packers did in Buffalo.

That was clearly ' just awful '. How in HELL could that have happened? Is anyone really surprized?

The cumulative score in Packer road games:

Opposition 182 - Green Bay Packers 148.

Think about that fact.

Do you imagine that the Green Bay Packers have any chance 'really' if they don't win the NO. 2 Seed and gain some momentum with a 'W' in their next game.

Packerrats...The Playoffs begin this Sunday in Tampa Bay.

GO PACK GO !
    Home teams are 128-96-1 this year. So no surprise for good teams to go 5-3 or 4-4 on the road this year.

Dallas is 7-0 on the road.
    Cin and Pitt both have 5 road wins.
    Everyone else in the NFL has won 4 games or less on the road.

The mighty Seahags are 4-3 same as the Pats and Broncos.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

AFC North records should not count, they play all the teams in the NFC South this year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

These guys really are still kids, Lacy apparently wore his contacts past the 30 recommended days.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...aring-goggles/

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Every team in the NFL has gone on the road and laid an egg this year. New England got smoked by KC who lost to the Titans. Denver got housed by St. Louis who got smoked by the Vikings. The Packers have laid four eggs. Unfortunately, they seem to suck when they lose, as opposed to losing close games. Two times (Detroit and Buffalo) the defense played well enough to support the team. Two other times (Seattle and New Orleans) the defense was not even close to good enough. 3 of the 4 losses (Seattle, Detroit, and Buffalo) were to very strong defenses, with New Orleans being the exception. All four losses are on the road, which doesn't bode well. Only one time this year (Miami) did the Packers go on the road and beat a quality defense, and that was by the skin of their teeth. I'm most concerned about how the team travels, especially against formidable defenses who will be especially amped up come playoff time. That's not the Packer defense's fault, that's the offense being out of sync. Should the Packers make a deep playoff run, they will likely have Seattle on the road. That would be tough.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan