Thread: Official Buccaneers Discussion Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    LMAO

Bottom line. If we don't kick the Bucs in the crotch and win by at least 20, we don't have a prayer of doing squat in the postseason. The Bucs have no offense...no defense...nothing. The ONLY thing they have is Lovie, who knows McCarthy and the Packers well. However, he doesn't have a roster anywhere near what he had in Chicago. The Packers should come out smoking mad after their performance last week. I expect Rodgers to complete his first 15 passes with ease. I expect Eddie Lacy, even completely blind, and the running game in general to be used more extensively than last week...because McCarthy KNOWS the offense screwed the pooch last week.

This isn't a trap game. This is a pride game. Coming off a crap performance, a true contender will rise and dominate. I remember the 1996 Packers...after starting 8-1, they lost at KC and at Dallas (because we could never get those f-ers in Lambeau back then) and everyone starting questioning if they were ready to take that title step. Then they came out and laid a complete dud of a first half against the Rams...who were horrible. When faced with the reality that they were shooting themselves in the foot and needed to step it up, that team did. It did not lose a game the rest of that season. No other team came within 11 points of them, and the offense scored 28 or more in every game.

Wake up, Packers.

It is time.
    They have some O.

Doug Martin rushed for 96 vs Carolina, which has a better front 7 than we do.

Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans will both go over 1000 yards and have given DB's fits all year.

Their Oline is rebuilt and has pretty good hands in place. Why they got that guy we should have drafted instead of that stupid guy from Cal, Logan Mankins at guard.

They have no TE, traded away in the off-season.

The Bucs have 8 losses by 7 or less. I'd be worried if Gerald McCoy was fit and playing. I think we win, but TB will have some success offensively.
    Last edited by KYPack; 12-20-2014 at 10:53 AM.