Just got back from the game. Nice weather for a December night game. Drama in the 2nd half kept many drunk fans awake. A win is a win is a win is a win, I guess.

Hoes:

Clinton-Dix: Kept my eyes on this rookie all night long...He just doesn't arouse me the way he excites our boy, Partial...Julio Jones slaughtered the Packers' overrated corners, but Ha-Ha was supposed to provide help and he was always late...Ha-Ha is playing out of position somewhat - he's just not fast enough to be a "free"...Was re-watching Favre's last game at Lambeau the other day...One play late in the game, Collins was the lone saftey deep in the middle of the field; he was about 20 yards away from Harvin; Favre threw a bullet to Harvin and Collins dashed down faster than the speed of light to pick off the ball...That Collins, he was a motherfucking (MOFO) free...Ha-Ha - a strong saftey through and through - is still a rookie, so he gets the rookie excuse...but the last time he made a play, we all were young.

Corners - Shields and Williams played like a couple of undrafted free agents...House proved once again that he's Mr. Inconsistency...Hayward can't play man...Hyde was slow, like always...Thompson needs to acquire a SHUTDOWN corner.

Note: How 'bout that Matt Ryan? Ice ice baby!